The Stone Necklace

Me: The next chapter here!

Thank you of the reviews.

I don't own Transformers or My Little Pony

Enjoy it and Merry Christmas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic - Thoughts and Comm-Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Team Prime

The Autobots and kids looked at Optimus in shock. Arcee stepped forward, "Optimus, no offense, but are you sure you are okay? Cause there is no way the Dazzling Sunsets are the Auto Sirens."

Optimus shook his head, "Their eyes are electric blue like ours."

"Yeah, but...what."

"In my dream, I saw Shimmer Prime's reflection and saw Sunset. Her eyes were electric blue."

"Your dream? Why did you say that," Jack asked.

Optimus looked at Jack, "I have reason to believe Sunset or Shimmer Prime was able to talk to me while she was asleep."

"And that's the only way," Arcee asked.

"It's the only explanation," Ratchet said.

"So now we have to find the other three."

"I already have that figured out Bulkhead. Adagio is Dazzle, Aria is Blaze, and Sonata is Dusk," Optimus said.

"They used their last names," Bumblebee beeped. Raf translated what Bumblebee said to Jack and Miko.

"So, we should go and find them," Miko said.

The alarm went off. Cue the bad timing as always.

"I think we will find where they are later. Right now, we got Decepticon trouble to take care of. When we find the Dazzling Sunsets or Auto Sirens they will explain what they told me," Optimus said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Dazzling Sunsets

The four girls looked at Sunset.

"They found out that we're the Auto Sirens? How," Sonata asked.

Sunset explained her dream, leaving out the part where Optimus hugged her.

"That's how," Sunset said after she was done explaining.

"Wow. What now," Aria asked.

"I will think about that," Sunset said.

"Sunset, you should stop feeling it was your fault that Sonata got hurt," Adagio said.

"Yeah. Just because I got hurt doesn't mean it's your fault. Everyone gets hurt once and a while, even when it's under orders," Sonata said.

Sunset looked at them, "Thanks, girls."

Sunset than looked at Faith, for Faith had a look that said she was thinking deeply about something.

"Faith, are you okay," Sunset asked.

"Uh yeah. I just got to get some air," Faith said as she stood up and left the room in a hurry.

"Hmm. She is lying," Adagio said.

"About what," Sonata said before she groaned.

"She lied about getting fresh air," she then said.