Epilogue

Me: The Epilogue is here!

Hope you guy enjoys the last chapter.

I'm happy at how it turned out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someplace

Unknown-
Hush your cries, close your eyes, stay with me.

Let's just dream, quietly, of what might be.
Calm your fear, I'll be near, to you, I'll cling.
Rest, my friend, time can mend, many things.

Sunset sighed, resting her head on her hands as she looked down, up high on a beam from the building she was helping repair. Down below, she could see Autobots, with the expectation of Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Acree, Lita, and Tima, help remove dermis from the ground. Ratchet helped tend to the injured with his Holoform.

Bumblebee and Smokescreen were going the Subway with some other humans, looking for broken tunnels or trapped people. Acree was using her size to go into buildings to find people.

Lita and Tima were helping Sunset repair the city, the other Autobots jumping in to help when they were needed. Adagio was helping the Autobots, Dusk was helping Acree, and Aria was helping Ratchet with the medic.

The Dazzling Sunsets or the Auto Sirens would sing to repair the damage, but they couldn't repair everything and they had to rest their voices and their throats.

The humans helped out as well, helping the Autobots and Auto Sirens out when people got afraid of them thanks to Jack, Miko, and June or teleporting debris away thanks to Raf and Faith with their laptops.

The two groups were on rotation, helping different cities every day. Not everything was repaired from the cyan and soft blue aura from Optimus and Shimmer, so they were repairing what was left, which wasn't much, but it didn't hurt to be careful.

I don't know where we should go.
Just feeling farther from our goal.
I don't know what path we will be shown.
But I know that when I'm with you I'm at home.
Yes, I know that when I'm with you I'm at home.

It has been only a couple of days since the attack of Decepticons and Megatron's fall. Things have changed a lot since then.

For one, humans were now aware of another planet filled with the Cybertronians and were allies with them. People didn't believe it at first, but the military, mostly Agent Folwer, told them that they were allies and friends with Optimus Prime, the leader of the Cybertronian race.

Sunset was shocked when she heard that. It was then she was told by the Autobots that it was because of the High Council and their beliefs that caused the war in the first place. The Cybertronians didn't want another war so the wanted Optimus to lead them as they healed their planet.

Sunset could see the point in that, mostly because when she went to see Cyberton, the three surviving members of the High Council was berating Lita for the choices she made as Mea Power and her refusal to arrest the Decepticons who helped her in her battle against Shockwave.

She didn't like it so Sunset jumped in, yelling from where she was on Optimus's shoulder. This also caused her to jump off and morph into Shimmer Prime, berating the High Council on their words, and wondered what they did during the war besides going into hiding from what she was told. This led to questioning to who she was, so Optimus stepped in.

There's a quiet place in my embrace.
A haven of safety where I'll dry your tears.
Shelter here, in my care.

Sunset remembered those words and the blush that followed because Optimus said, "Her name is Sunset Shimmer, an Equestrian from another world called Equestria. She and her friends, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, are part of the reason we were able to win. She has become a techno-organic pretender and is the leader of the Auto Sirens which her friends are also part of under the names Shimmer Prime, Dazzle, Blaze, and Dusk are a part of."