School And Watcher

Me: I am pretty proud of myself for doing this, finally able to get back on working the story.

I hope that you like how things are going so far.

Now, the chapter awaits!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day In School

Faith sighed as she shut the door of her locker. The school had helped her out by giving her a locker that was lower to the ground like they did for Raf, and so far, everything was good. Nothing happened yet.

But something will happen soon if the whispers of passing students were to go by.

Faith sighed, rubbing her head. Despite the fun day she had with the Autobots and the other kids, she woke up with a headache along with the knowledge that she would have to go home after school.

Talk about dreading a conversation with her parents. She had to miss school yesterday to change her classes instead of doing the ones her parents wanted her to do.

Going home was the last thing she wanted to do on top of her headache which was just so lovely. Note the sarcasm. But this alone didn't stop her day from getting any worse as a certain and unwanted ginger head boy stood in front of her when she turned around.

"Hey there. Faith right," Vince said, smirking as he crossed her arms.

Faith took notice of how everyone stopped to watch. To watch like this was some sort of entertainment. Faith raised her eyebrow at Vince, wondering what he wanted.

"Yes. Why," Faith asked.

Vince smiled, "Why don't we forget what happened that night and start over. Hi, I'm Vince and welcome to my school."

If he was trying to win her over or trying to impress her, Faith was not amused.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Nice to meet you Vince and I'm not interested in becoming your girlfriend and you can't make me like you tried on that night by beating me up. Besides, your a teenager and I am 11. And your school? Did you build it? Do you own it? If this school is yours, then why are you even here," Faith quipped.

Students either gasped or 'oooo'd Faith's comeback. Vince turned red in embarrassment and then anger, but before he could do anything, someone else spoke.

"Faith! You're here! I thought you were gonna come yesterday," Raf said, running to stand next to Faith.

Faith smiled Raf, unknowingly brushing her hair back.

"Well, I had to remake my schedule for the classes I want and it took longer than expected. But I'm here now," Faith tells him.

Raf smiles, but he only got a sound out of his mouth before Vince interrupted.

"Oh, look. Nerd 1 has found a Nerd 2," Vince snarked.

Raf and Faith glared at Vince, who smirked. The boy's from his basketball team snickered in the background. However, their sniggering and Vince's smirk disappeared when someone else spoke up.

"What about Nerds 3 through 6?"

Turning, Vince's eye's widen when he came face-to-face with Sunset, Adagio, Sonata, Aria, Miko, and Jack.

And they looked angry.

"Leave Faith and Raf alone," Miko pointed at Vince.

"They never did anything to you or anyone of you," Jack added.