Dancing Queen

I stay close to the group as we enter the cabin. I stick close to Zu and Liam. "You gotta be kidding me!" Chubs exclaims as we get a view of the Slip kid. He shakes his head in disbelief.

It was Clancy Grey, that didn't do much to make me feel better about this place "Clancy Grey?" Ruby questions lowly

It was Clancy Grey, that didn't do much to make me feel better about this place "Clancy Grey?" Ruby questions lowly. That wasn't suspicious at all, I mean his Dad is the reason we are in the camps in the first place. Then his son decides to create a camp, but it's safe?

"I knew you weren't reformed." Chubs seemed disappointed until a small smirk came onto his face.I eye him carefully as the others take him in in awe. 

He takes it in stride, standing before us. His laptop now closed as he chuckles saying "You're Charles right?" he shakes his hand before looking down at Zu, And you must be Suzume. Hey." He greets her, she waves at him before he turns to the rest of us.

He seemed in awe of Liam, a proud grin on his face as "Liam Stewart, the hero who broke a hundred kids out of Caledonia.". We were all proud of Liam, everyone but Liam was. I rub his arm as a sheepish grimace made its way to his face.

"Emma James, former Children's League member and specialized trainer." I despised that already, he turned to Ruby after giving me a very convincing, welcoming grin.

"Ruby Daly, the last remaining orange other than me. It's an honor to meet you." It was a historic moment. The last two oranges combined, here to give who they could, freedom or havoc. That made my nerves go wild, as if ready to run.

"I'm honestly excited to meet all you guys. I mean, you're kind of legendary." He gestures around to his place, but meant the camp as he told us "You're so welcome."

"Now there's a lot to be done here and we could really use your guys' help. I'm thinking.." he trails off as he thinks about it before turning to Mike "Cabin 18.". I was almost expecting to be separated by boys and girls, but I wasn't going to complain. It was like relief poured out of me, maybe I was just nervous.

"Yes sir." Mike replies, Liam glances down at me. I was relieved to not be split up from everyone. By the looks of it, he was too. I sent him a small smile that he returned.

"Go get settled. We're gonna have some fun tonight." Clancy announces, letting us begin to head out before backing away to his desk.