Flower Road

[A/N]: this is the second half of Taeyang's bridge before the final chorus

I'll make a flower road and prepare
For you to come to me,

SKIP TO LAST PART OF SONG

I'll pick a flower and kiss you
Our faces growing red
I'll make a flower road and prepare it for you
So wait for me at that place.

I sang softly while trying to keep my tears at bay and stared over at The Fliptones who give me a silent nod, "That was great, Hannah. You may go home now, we'll send everything over to G-Dragon who'll review it and give us any feedback." 

The breeze of Seoul drifts briskly across my body while the lights reflect its hidden beauty. BIGBANG were currently doing their 'Last Dance' tour but since the wounds of Jonghyun's passing was still fresh at that time, YG allowed me to sit out for a bit. 

This year, BIGBANG were taking a hiatus due to the boys needing to serve their mandatory military service and this song was a gift but also a farewell to the fans from us. 'Flower Road' is a request for fans to wait for us but also if the fans decide to move on, we understand. 

"How did your recording go, Hana?" Manager-Yoon asked when climbing inside my car since she lives with me inside Jonghyun's house after she worried I might try something stupid due to the past. "Alright, they're sending it off to GD oppa who'll review everything." I answer.

Playing with the charm of my necklace, it happened to be Jonghyun's favorite ring and brought a plain silver chain to hang it on and reminds me that he's watching over us now. "Let's go home now, Manager-Yoon... we need to pack for Japan." I smile.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Arriving at Japan, a car awaited us and took us to the venue where the boys waited expect TOP who was serving his mandatory community service, "It's going to be hard to say goodbye to oppas and fans for a while." I whisper while leaning against the window.

Manager-Yoon looks to me, her eyes softening slightly as sobs were crawling up my throat, "Don't worry... everything will be alright. It's not forever but... just temporary, you'll still have Seungri with you." she tries to comfort.

A slow smile crawls its way onto my lips, "Yeah... I guess I do. But... I don't know... a gut feeling that something's going to go wrong during this hiatus. I just don't want to suffer through it alone." I confess.

Taking my hand, tears started pouring down, Manager-Yoon always knew how to comfort me making her feel like my unofficial mother and I told her secrets that not even the boys know, "You won't be alone... I'll be here for you. We can fight it together, okay, but let's focus on giving an awesome performance for the VIPs who came to see you." 

Wiping away my tears, we pull up to the venue to see fans already claiming spots and it was no secret that I'll be rejoining the tour so it had sold out instantly. "Manager-Yoon, hold on." she turns to me, hand on the door handle.

"I want to dedicate a performance to Jonghyun... after all, it's our anniversary."