Only One For Me ♡

[Credits: Saesong (YouTube)]

hyunBABE: on my way now!!!

hyunBABE: i can't wait to see you 

hyunBABE: i missed you hana 🥺!!!

kimnahnah: k

hyunBABE: so cold hana!

hyunBABE: you wound me 😢!

kimnahnah: k

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In my personal opinion, I was not nervous at all. Not at all.

I definitely didn't spend my entire morning in my closet trying to find the PERFECT outfit for tonight's 'casual catch-up dinner'. Which totally wasn't a facade to conceal the fact I was going to confess my feelings for Hyunbae tonight in the only way I knew how... 

Nor did I check the conversation which confirmed us meeting up at my house for this 'casual catch-up dinner' at least one bazillion times throughout the day just to ensure I wasn't halluncinating.

I did absolutely none of that... except I totally fucking did

Both of us had been so busy that we haven't been able to meet up and tonight was the RARE moment where both of us were free so I awkwardly proposed to meet up at my place for a 'casual catch-up dinner' -- clearly emphasing 'casual and 'catch-up'. Then proceeded to scold myself for acting like a loser, smashing my head against my vanity... giving myself a minor concussion but SHUSH!!! NO-ONE SHALL KNOW ABOUT THIS!

ESPECIALLY MY BROTHER AND BIGBANG!

Manager Yoon was thankfully away on her much-needed vacation that I forced her to take cause she's like G-Dragon: constantly over-working herself until she's on the brink of death unless I drag her home and force her to rest.

Everything from tonight's dinner was planned out. We would order take-outs (cause none of us can cook...), chat about our sad lives, maybe cry (?) and then I would guide Hyunbae out to the poolside where I'll confess to him by singing and hope and pray he doesn't reject me. 

I know, it's so chessy but it's the best thing I could think of! 

I'm no master at being romantic, I've been surrounded by men who are AWFUL at telling someone they love them so... don't blame me! Blame all the romantic dramas I watched! 

"OH HANA! I'm here!" Hyunbae suddenly sings out and I smooth my outfit down, giving myself a once-over before opening the door. "Hey stranger! Long time no see, huh?!" I greet him while bringing him into a warm hug, hoping to hide my flushing cheeks since he looks so good... it's illegal