My Dear Jonghyun

"I want to dedicate a performance to Jonghyun... after all, it's our anniversary." 

Her eyes widen from the sudden statement but nods, "We can arrange it but for now, let's head inside." the door opens and VIPs scream my name in joy while pushing against the barricade to capture a photo of me. 

My smile widens instantly, forgetting I ever cried and wave to all the VIPs who came to see my return on tour. "Thank you for the everlasting support I've received through this tough time for all of us. I assume you all brought tickets to see my beautiful face crying again?" I joke. 

VIPs scream, that'll be a yes.

"Even though, this is our last tour together until we reunite. I hope you'll wait for us as this is not the end of BIGBANG and if you decide to move on, we support your decision and hope we've made memories that'll be with you forever." I say.

"WE'LL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU, WE WILL WAIT FOR BIGBANG!" VIPs started to chant making me tear up slightly and bow, "Thank you for waiting. I promise it's not easy for me but I'll also be waiting for the day where all of us sing again for VIPs." I bowed to VIPs before hurrying backstage.

The boys were currently on stage, doing rehearsals as Manager-Yoon talked to the staff about my dedication performance and I wanted to sing the song Jonghyun and I created called 'Lonely'. Each of us had a small time alone with the fans to do fan service or perform songs from our solo careers, I wanted this moment so we could all remember Jonghyun's beautiful soul.

TO THE SHOW!

I took one last look at my outfit before walking alongside Daesung, "Are you alright, Hana?" he asks and I nod, "I'm great, oppa. What about you?" he smiles and the silence between us was comfortable while holding hands together, it was nice. 

We met up with the others, standing behind the door that hid us from VIPs view and smile once the lights turned off causing the cheers to escalate further before smoke blurred my vision as the doors slide open to be greeted with a shining spotlight and cheers.

LET'S DO THIS!

Halfway through, it was time for my solo stage and took a deep breath, trying to prevent the tears from coming out and nodded at Taeyang who passed by, "Let's do this... for Jonghyun oppa." 

Taking the microphone, I greet the VIPs, "Today's stage is a bit different than usual." the screams quiet down. "Most of you don't know this but today represents mine and Jonghyun's anniversary of becoming a couple and I'd like to dedicate this stage for him. To share the beautiful soul that departed us too soon, so... Hyunnie oppa, this one's for you." 

A familiar melody fills the arena and I close my eyes, envisioning Jonghyun beside me. 

Each word caused a wobble in my voice as I listened to VIPs sing for Jonghyun as I look up into the ceiling in hopes he's listening to me, to hear the pain travelling through me and to comfort me... telling me everything's alright. 

Baby I'm so lonely so lonely
I feel like I'm alone
I don't want to make it obvious to you
I'm used to just holding it in
Understand me,

Tears start falling down my face and the VIPs who were choking up, I pause for a moment trying to collect my thoughts then imagine his face right in front of me... smiling on. I give off a faint smile, "He's here... I can feel it." 

Baby I'm so lonely so lonely
I feel like I'm alone
Still, I don't wanna hide it from you
But I'm used to just holding it in
Understand me.❞

I finish off on a bare whisper before crouching down to cry into my elbow and bow, "I love you, Jonghyun. Always did and always will but fly high for me, oppa, we'll reunite one day when the flowers bloom brightly. You did so well, you worked so hard... look after us. Thank you for everything..."