REUNITED

After months of avoiding the inevitable, I decided to suck it up and face the inevitable head-on.

I took a deep breath, it was probably 4am and I finally had the courage, the confidence to open the BIGBANG group chat after avoiding it for months. My eyes nearly fell out when I saw the number of notifications, texts I deliberately ignored out of sheer fear and anxiety. 

431 missed texts. Oh shit. 

For the past few hours, I've been mentally debating whether or not to open this group chat and check. Going back and forward, weighing the pros and cons. I knew if I open this, they will know I've read their texts and DEMAND we meet up, threatening to go to extreme lengths.

However, if I don't, I can avoid the confrontation but the longer I delay it... the worse it'll get and it's how most misunderstandings form. I knew I owed them an explanation... there's only so much Do-Hyeon and Manager Yoon can tell them but they deserved to know everything. 

With a nervous hand, I open the group chat and spend the next few hours back-reading. I couldn't help but smile... after all this time, they still cared about us. They still worried about us, most conversations being about our well-being and bombarding Do-Hyeon with updates regarding our health. 

"Mama Dragon... hehe." I giggled, reading an interaction between G-Dragon and T.O.P. "Papa Bingu... pfft." I changed their contact names on my phone. 

The last conversation they had was four months ago. 

❝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠❞ 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭

mama dragon 🐉: alright, how's my baby?

papa bingu 🤪: don't you mean our baby? 

mama dragon 🐉: excuse meh?!

taetae 😎: we all raised her! 

dsplay 🐯: so stop saying she's your baby hyung!

dsplay 🐯: if you have forgotten, you were the one who ignored her and seungri for three WHOLE months

papa bingu 🤪: bc you were a salty ass dragon who was forced to debut w/ us instead of in a duo with taeyang

dsplay 🐯: still is a salty ass dragon

taetae 😎: when will he not be 😒

mama dragon 🐉: fuck you guys

papa bingu 🤪: such nice things to say to your husband, jagi 

dohyeon oppa: shut up. 

dohyeon oppa: it's too early for this shit

dohyeon oppa: let me live in peace for a while!

taetae 😎: until you give us our daily update of kim hana, then we can't

mama dragon 🐉: so how's my baby? 

papa bingu 🤪: OUR BABY

dohyeon oppa: hana is fine. she's enjoying her time off and is currently forcing manager yoon to take a vacation

dsplay 🐯: knowing hana... she's probably winning

dsplay 🐯: really good at persuading people 

taetae 😎: isn't that how she convinced t.o.p hyung to be the bottom of the sandwich during our made tour? 

papa bingu 🤪: how can i say no to her and HER freaking puppy eyes?!?