Bridal Shopping

[Edited]

"Move it, Hannah!" screamed Hyorin as I rolled out of bed, stumbling to the closet and pulling random items of clothing off the hangers as I threw them onto my bed and pull them lazily on.

"I'm coming, hold it." I whine, hanging up as Hyorin called me one week after the tour ended saying I was running late for our bridal appointments so I stumbled across the house towards the kitchen, grabbing a random piece of fruit.

Biting into it, I grab my purse and make my way to the garage, unlocking the car Jonghyun gave me as I still could smell his aroma and always made sure to spray his cologne in the car as I started it up.

To the bridal appointment no 1!

"You came!" Hyorin squealed as she crushed me in a hug as I coughed out, looking at her and nodding, glaring slightly as I stumbled to the couch inside the shop as I greeted her other bridesmaids.

We spent hours travelling through the dresses in the boutique, Hyorin's mother had rejected all the dresses Hyorin modelled for us saying it was either not fitting on her or she hated the style of the dress.

"Come on, mother!" whines Hyorin, regretting bringing her mother to the dress shopping as she storms back inside, grumbling incoherent words.

"HANA!" Hyorin shouts as I stumble towards the dressing room, covering my eyes for safety reasons as I slide inside.

"Are you dressed or partially dressed?" I requested, not wanting to see Hyorin naked and she sighs a little bit before removing my hand slowly.

She was resting her hands just below her breasts, holding her dress up as I smile at her brightly and look at her in the eyes, 

"What's wrong, Hyorin?" I was concerned, she seemed hesitant.

"What if... Taeyang or my mother don't like the dress I pick?" she frantically rambled on as I placed a finger on her lip to quiet her worried rambles and laugh slightly. 

"Hyorin-ssi," I begin, trying to word this in the best way possible.

"It doesn't matter what you wear, Taeyang will like you in whatever. He doesn't care about all these dresses but he cares about you and only you. Trust me, he rambles about you all day long to us sometimes." I smile at her, thinking back to those days

Hyorin smiles at me, 

"He really does love you no matter what. You've really impacted him in the best way possible and I promise that your mother only wants the best for you. She may be strict but if you love it then she will have to come around to accept it." I pull the zipper up on the dress and guided her outside.

" I pull the zipper up on the dress and guided her outside

[The dress Min Hyorin wore at her wedding]

Everyone was speechless as she twirled around, admiring herself as I took a picture of her for reference for my wedding speech that I still have to write and will get around to it. 

"Hyorin, you look fabulous!"
"Aish! I'm jealous! You look gorgeous!"

They flooded her with comments but her mother remained silent which made my heart beat faster than ever before as she approaches Hyorin.

Standing in front of her, her eyes trail down Hyorin's body, examining the dress and she steps back, walking around her.

"I think it looks... beautiful on you, dear." she comments and I let out a sigh of relief, collapsing onto the ground as Hyorin deems this to be her dress and goes off with the lady to pay for the dress while it is being placed in a bag.

She wraps her arms around me tightly, "Thank you for helping me today, it means everything." I smile with a hidden sadness swallowing me up but return her hug. 

"Anytime, unnie, anytime,"

[A/N] sorry i haven't updated on this book. it's crappy, i know but hey! i'm alive. so, i chopped off my finger and haven't been able to do much expect scream for two hours at the doctor's on monday.

fun. anyway, enjoy!