Real Men 300

[A/N]: for this, Kim Hana will be portrayed by Lee Yoo-Bi

I had decided to participate on 'Real Men 300' a spin-off version of the main series, 'Real Man'. Manager-Yoon proposed the idea after she received an e-mail from MBC who invited me to live life in the military for three months. 

"Alright, I'll do it!" I tried to motivate myself but there was a small pit of anxiety forming as the days approached to the filming where I hurried to get myself on time to the Korean Army Academy, where I will be trained into a mature female soldier.

Surprisingly, I managed to be the one of the first ones there and stood beside another candidate where a scary male army instructor stood in front of us, which prevented us from communicating in small chat as others appeared.

Lisa from BLACKPINK came out of the van and I had to suppress all my excitement as she happily stands beside me, giving a small gesture of happiness to me by smiling discreetly at me when the instructor wasn't looking.

"I'm so happy that you're here, unnie." she whispers before we were escorted inside the military camp and then we met a female instructor who took the girls while the male instructor took the boys in separate directions.

Hurrying, I stand beside Lisa as the female instructor introduces herself to us, "Nice to meet you, I genuinely welcome you for entering the Korean Army Academy at Yeongcheon," she starts off as I try catching my breath.

"This is the barracks where you will receive basic military training and live. I'm Captain Seong Hyeon Ae and I'll be responsible for you." she says as we mutter out small greetings towards her before she jumps right in.

I was seriously thinking about what Heechul might say, "From this moment, you will learn things like table manners, how to walk, how to salute. Please learn a lot and be an excellent cadet." Captain Seong Hyeon Ae concluded her speech.

"Do you understand?"
"YES, we understand!" all of us except Lisa shouted back.

We got introduced to our squad leader; Senior Female Cadet, Kang Yu-Jeong as we cheered for her but she remained emotionless as we quieted down so she could introduce herself to us, "I will instruct you during your basic military training. I'm Kang Yu-Jeong, your instructor cadet."

"I will do my best to instruct you. I will emphasize three things before training. First, your voice should be loud. Follow me, 'VOICE'!" she shouts and we repeat it to her, "VOICE!"

"Second, be on time!"
"Be on time!"

Lisa was scared but I couldn't comfort her due to the harsh gaze of our instructor cadet, Kang Yu-Jeong, as she made Lisa repeat everything we just said out loud on her own. Despite her efforts, Yu-Jeong didn't acknowledge her efforts and continued on.

"Third, you should have love for your colleagues!"
"Love for our colleagues!"

She immediately turns to attack Lisa, "Cadet Lisa, say the three things I just told you just now." I was currently praying for her to leave so I could comfort my dongsaeng and she did leave so we could get changed. 

"Are you alright, Lisa-ah?" I ask, while pulling on my pants as she nods. "I was just scared by her atmopshere." she admits, going back to changing as I pull my hair up into a tight bun then adjust the hat.

AFTER FILMING

We return to our barracks after some brief training and I collapse on my bed out of pure exhaustion, "I seriously need to work on my fitness." Lisa just scoffed while pulling off her hat, "Unnie, you did the best out of all of us." she states.

I remember entering the dining hall to be greeted with a loud wave of cheers from VIPs who were serving in the military, "IT'S KIM HANA!" they yelled and gathered around me as I tried to grab something to eat.

"Hello, I'm Cadet Kim Hana." I introduce myself to them as the boys continued to fanboy over me before they all requested I do a performance for all of them and I finished eating, heading up to the stage and grabbing the microphone.

Singing, 'Bang, bang, bang' they all started jumping up and down, singing along with me as some of my colleagues joined me as well with Lisa pretending to be G-Dragon as we headed back to our seats.

"Thank you for supporting BIGBANG! Continue to support us!" I say.

I knew I was stuck here for another 2 months and a bit so I was going to have to adjust to all the rules of military camp pretty quickly otherwise I'd be left astray.

@mbcentertainment: Official 'Real Men 300' poster of Kim Hana

@mbcentertaimnet: Official 'Real Men 300' group poster