Part 4 - Coming Soon but first....I need your help!!!

Hey there everyone! Long time no see!!!!!

I thought I would let you all know that the Zone Zero series is NOT DEAD! After deliberating for a very long time about if there is going to be a 4th book I finally decided that YES, there will be!

But hold on to your seats because this book will not be centered around Evie and Alex. (I think they have gone through enough)

This next book will travel forward in time and centre around Annerly! Of course Alex and Evie will pop into the story but they are not the centre point  which brings me to a very special question I have to ask.

I need your help!

I have decided that I am stumped trying to find the right name for a new character that will play a pivotal role in Annerly's life.

So, the question is; WHAT SHOULD I CALL HIM?????

This character will be black haired with amber eyes and in his early 20s. He will be a vampire with an Egyptian heritage so I am open to traditional names. He will be a hundred years old roughly but that is also open to consideration.

If you think you know what I should name this mystery character then please leave a comment here or send me a message. I will be sure to dedicate the first chapter or two to you!

Thanks in advance everyone and can't wait to get started!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Krystal!!!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Krystal!!!!!