freak out

I wrote this once I saw the post christian put up on insta for mitchel's birthday :) also short but they'll get better, promise :)

Christian's POV

"Just what do you think you're up to?" Mitchel says softy. It's early in the morning, the sun is creeping in through our blinds. I look up to see my Mitty, who looks perfect with the golden sun beams hitting his face. "Nothing babe, go back to sleep. It's early." I say, leaning up to kiss his forehead. "No, no. I'm up now." He says, adjusting himself. He wraps his arms around my back and rests his head on my shoulder. 

He taps my cheek. I sigh, because I know I'll have to explain what I'm doing. "Alright, alright. I am working on a little birthday surprise for you. It's not much, but I wanted to be cute for once in my life and post something extra for your birthday." I say and hand him my phone.

He takes it and swipes through all the photos I've chosen. "I just wanted to do something special because you are special. You're the most special person to me. So you deserve this cute cheesy thing for you. Now the real stuff, that comes later. It's your birthday and I  get to spoil you." I say as he looks. His face lights up and he blushes as he looks over the small paragraph I wrote for him in the caption. 

"You're too much wonderful for one guy." He says and leans over to kiss me gently. I smile. "You know with the last photo the fans are going to loose it, right?" He says. "You really think they'll freak out?" I ask. "Oh most definitely, but I don't care, do you?" He whispers. "Nope." I whisper back. "Then good, it's settled." He whispers. "Why are we whispering?" I ask. "I don't know." He laughs. "You dumbbell." I giggle, punching his arm. 

"Aye aye now, love, that's not how we're starting my birthday, now is it?" He smirks. "Of course not, now what would the birthday king want for breakfast?" I ask, turning in his grasp. "Hmmm, I could think of a few things." He says kissing my hair. "No, no, not yet. I was thinking more like pancakes?" I say smoothly. "Deal." Mitchel smirks.