movie night

hella hella short but ? yeet? school has been kicking my ass lately oof so here ya go

Mitchel's POV

I hang up the phone and immediately start jumping up and down. I let out a bunch of noises and words that are complete nonsense. My love and I have finally finished recording and we get some time to chill for once. We've been working nonstop this past week and I'm so tired, I just want to cuddle with my boyfriend. 

Christian is on his way home from the studio and he said that I could pick the movie lineup. Hell yah mates. I jump over the couch to get to our DVD collection and start looking. I grab about 5 movies and lay the out on our countertop. "Hey babe!" I hear from the garage and the door closing. I whip around and instantly run into his arms. I practically tackle him and he stumbles back while laughing. 

"Well hello to you too." He mumbles, kissing my forehead. I cling to him, refusing to let go. "Oh god, you've assumed the koala stance." He laughs. "I've missed the hell out of you." I say. "But love, we've seen each other each day, we live together." Christian says. "You know what I mean, you dingus." I look up at him and poke his cheek. 

I reluctantly let go of him and let him enter the house. "So have you picked out any movies yet?" He asks, sitting down on one of our kitchen stools. "Yes!" I screech. I run over to show them to him. He nods for me to continue, smirking. 

"We've got Incredibles 2, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Nightmare on Elm Street, Big Hero 6 or How to Train your Dragon." I say proudly, pointing to each one. He starts giggling and pretends to think. "What?" I ask quietly. "You're adorable." He says plainly. "Well I threw in one horror movie. Don't judge me." I laugh.

"Let's go with Star Wars?" He asks. "YEET." I say, swiftly grabbing it and putting in the DVD player. "Well hold on, grasshopper." He says, following me. "We still have to order the pizza." He says, wrapping his arms around me. "How could I forget the blessed pizza?!" I say, shook. "I don't know babe, are you feeling alright?" He says sarcastically.  I lean up to kiss him softly and then grab my laptop off the couch.

"Domino's?"  I ask pulling up the website. He nods excitedly and lays down on my lap. I glance at him, smile and go to finding dinner. After ages of going back and forth between types of pizza, we finally choose supreme cheese and a ton of garlic knots. We order it and then wait, while starting the movie. The theme music starts and I dramatically wave my arms around to the beat. Christian joins in to and we probably look like idiots, but I couldn't give a fuck. I'm happy. 

The pizza arrives and we eat, watch the movie and cuddle. He adjusted himself so that he was surrounding me from the back and had his head on the top of mine. I feel safe, wanted and loved. And it's perfect.