light and dark (au)

IK IVE BEEN GONE FOR EONS BUT HERE IS A NICE LOOOOONG CHAPTER FOR YOU. ITS STAR WARS THEMED BC OF THE NEW TRAILERS FOR TROS N SCREEEEE SRY I DISAPPEARED, STUDIES ARE KICKING MY ASS LMAO ADIOS N ENJOY

3rd person

This is the story of the force. And how it moves and connects people. On the planet of Dagobah, lived a young man named Christian. He worked as a seller of trade items and every day he would meet new people. He loved his quiet life on the green planet, but something was missing.

Although he met people each day and spent time being social, he couldn't help but feel so lonely. He really didn't have any friends, apart from his small robot. His family was long gone, and he never had been with anyone romantically.

"Come on buddy." He said, awakening his once silent robot from this resting spot. Once again it was time to go to work in the city.

The morning was just beginning, and the green forest he lived in was alive with sound. All manners of creatures were walking up and their days starting. The tall trees were covered in the morning dew and the local brook was bubbling.

Christian smoothed down his dirty blond hair, looking into an old broken piece of glass that he found in an old cave. He gathered a few things into his woven bag and began his journey to the city, leaving behind his small robot friend.

Meanwhile, in a far different setting than the calm planet of Dagobah, was another young man. Except this man was strong with the force. He was a soon-to-be Sith Lord of the dark side and lived on Starkiller base. 

"I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." He said, running away from his father. "Mitchel, come back here, boy!" His father exclaimed, chasing after his son. "No, you can't make me do it. I won't. I refuse." He said, climbing into his tie-fighter.

"Just think about it, son. Figure out what you think is right." His father sighed, allowing his son to leave. "I'll think about it, deal?" Mitchel stated and started the ship. With a nod from his father, he blasted out.

He had been in an argument with his family about Mitchel leaving to go to another realm of the galaxy to end the Resistance base there. He didn't want to go anywhere and he most certainly wasn't okay with killing people. Just because he was strong in the force and was born into the dark side, doesn't mean that he was down with murder. Oh and to top it off, they had arranged a wife for Mitchel for when he turned 22, which was in 3 months. How nice of them, Mitchel thought sarcastically. 

Mitchel sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he flew continuously. He passed his usual planets he'd visit and stayed in his life until he saw a small green planet. He slowed down his speed to get a closer look at the mass of green.

Deciding to try something new, he began his descent and landed his ship in a forest. "Where the hell am I?" He mumbled, stepping out of the machine. He scanned around for civilization but was left dumbstruck when he could only see trees.

Mildly concerned, he tapped into the force to see if anyone was nearby. After searching, he could feel that someone was indeed nearby, but they were also one with the force.

Inspired and convinced to find them, he set out to locate them. He used the force to feel where to turn and when to change paths. After what must of been miles of green trees, he stumbled upon a small city of merchants and travelers. He made his way through the grassy fields and down to the bustling crowds.

Once he made it down to the market, he smiled to himself. He was proud and intrigued to explore more in the odd secluded planet. He traveled up and down through each corner and cavern of sellers, when he heard a voice. A strong but soft voice of a man from up the road. That's him. That's the one I'm supposed to find, he thought to himself.