twitcam

this one might be a bit odd? idk also a bit mature ? also some of this is from a real livestream that they did several years ago (like the game and all that but the rest is fanfic purely)

Christian's POV

"Hey babe, want to go on twitcam?" I ask Mitchel whose on his phone, looking at cute cats. He's so focused on them so I throw a pillow at him. "Argh, what?" He groans. "I said, do you want to go live on twitcam?" I laugh.

He blushes. "Yeah sure, lemme fix my hair that someone nicely messed up." He says getting up. I giggle and start working with the camera.

I've got Mitchel over tonight at my house and technically we have school tomorrow but we really don't care. This is our night to be together so school can fuck off.

He's most likely going to sleep at my place tonight because Clinton's sick and no one wants those germs. I mean, it's not like I mind. I don't mind at all. I love it when were together, alone.

We can do whatever we want without anyone asking if we're a "couple" or "are you gay" or anything else. We don't have a label. We're just us. And we're cool with that.

He collapses next to me on my bed once I get the camera set up. "Ready?" I whisper, clicking the start button. "Yeah but hands off, mister." He whispers back. "Oh that'll be hard." I say quick.

Almost instantly we get someone to watch because of our small band that were in. Not that many people are into us but at least we've got some fans.

"Hey! How's it going?" Mitchel greets them happily. I smile. He's always so happy and cheerful to the fans and it amazes me how he's constantly full of energy.

They start asking questions and we answer and soon enough we've got about 200 viewers. That's a big number for some dumb teenagers who can play guitar and sing. 

"What should we do?' I ask the viewers. Mitchel nods in agreement. "We're not super social." I laugh. We wait for them to answer. 

"Play video games." I read off of the screen. "Which one's?" Mitchel asks. "Slender-man." I read. Oh god no. "Oh really?" Mitchel says. I can tell immediately he doesn't like the sound of that game. I know what that is and it is terrible. Awful. Terrifying.

And I mean, we're tough. (Sort of). We've played horror games a couple of times, when we're with other friends. I'm not a wimp but it doesn't sound like something we'd be into. 

"Maybe, that one is pretty scary." I say, to hopefully kindly say no thank you to the viewer. I look over at Mitchel who looks shell shocked and scared. I internally smile at his cuteness. "Any other ideas?" I ask the chat. They had other plans though.

Soon enough the whole chat is repeatedly asking us to play that particular video game. Mitchel is still sending me pleading eyes, as if saying "hell no". I don't want to play it either, but I don't want to hurt the fans feelings or make us look bad. So I say yeah.

"Alright fine, we'll play it. We'll go offline for 20 minutes then come back. See you soon." I say, while the whole time Mitchel looks like he's about to jump out of his skin. I turn off the chat. As soon as it's cleared, I say, "Okay, we are not playing that game, promise." I say.

"Oh thank god! I do not want to play that hell of game." He tackles me with a hug from behind. "Trust me, I don't want to play either, I just covered it up so it sounded like we're playing it now but we won't." I say, leaning to put my head on his lap. "That's good, you're a creative liar." He smiles. 

"So what do we do now?" I ask. He pauses. "I've got a few ideas." He says, running his fingers through my hair. I shiver at his touch. I'm always warm, and his cold fingers always throw me through a loop. But I love it when he messes with my hair. I pretend to hate it but it really could put me to sleep. I mean, It has before. 

He continues for awhile and I play with the hem of his polo shirt. I decide to do something random and I lean up and kiss him softly. It's quick so he can't do anything really. I smile and go back to his lap in one swift move. 

I feel his hands pull me up to him. "What?" I ask under my breath. "I wasn't done yet." He says and wraps his arms around my neck. I blush and he slowly leans over to me.

His lips softly hit mine and I kiss back. I pull him closer to me and now we're up against a pillow. The kiss is gentle and soft at first but then it turns passionate and full of desire and love. I love it. I don't even know how long we're kissing but we break apart for air after awhile.

He smiles as we breathe and he touches his forehead against mine. We love to do that a lot. I'm not sure why, but it's our thing. It's intimate and calming. 

"How long do we have until we said we'd be back?" He asks me quietly. "Mmm, 20 minutes?" I say. "That's enough time." He says. "Not before we go live though." I whisper. "Oh fine." He jokes. "Later." I say. He kisses me again, a bit longer this time. I smile and I grab the computer. 

I fix his collar and he fixes my hair. We both laughing at the cute moment. I start the live stream early. I've got my arms wrapped around Mitty's torso and my head on his shoulder. "Yeah man, that was scary as hell. Too scary, we had to stop playing early." Mitchel covers for us. "Absolutely awful." I continue. Mitchel fake screams and I can't help but laugh.

He's too cute and I just had to pull him even closer to me. He's talking to the chat and I sneakily kiss him quickly below his ear. He laughs and hits me softly to basically say "not now." I laugh too. After hours and hours of talking to the chat, we end it for the night. And let's just say I'm excited for tonight.