Chapter 18: Battle to the Death

Garrett's P.O.V

Raina led Scarlett to her room, however she wouldn't be there for long, we want to strike at their weakest moment, which was now when they're still confused about what's happened. 

"Did you get the suit?" I asked Ward.

"Yes, it has been destroyed and the measurements of it have been used on her new one." He said, handing it to me.

I followed the women until we could stop. Now was the time.

"We must strike as soon as possible Lexia. This is your suit. Weapons are already prepared for you, laid out on the desk. Fix them in to this and we are ready to go." She nodded, making me grin.

They don't know what's coming...

------

Scarlett's P.O.V

Garrett handed me the suit, so I entered the room and locked the door behind me. Unfolding it, I smirked. It was sleeveless with two thick black strips travelling from my waist, over my shoulders and then connecting to the material all over my back and under my armpits. Between the strips and beneath the material underneath my armpits was black mesh with two lines crossing in the centre.

My chest was exposed with no material over it, however the neckline had several metal discs attached to the jet black material, which connected the top of the two straps together. The pants were a very dark purple, with various black strips over different parts where the weapons could be held in holsters, as well as on the knees as guards. A pair of black gloves that just attached between the thumb and forefinger accompanied the whole thing, and they stopped 3/4 up to the elbow. My boots were black, with a small heel and three buckles travelling down the outer side of each one. 

I changed out of the clothes I was already wearing and put on my uniform. It was figure-hugging, but still let me move easily and freely. As a final touch, I put on the black belt that titled to the right and rested just above my hips. I evaluated the weapons laid out in front of me, impressed by my choices. I placed two knives in the holsters at the side of my knees, taking both of the guns and putting them at the side of my hips. There was taser disks and a extendable rope that I attached on to my belt.

As I was ordered, I left the room to be greeted by Garrett, Deathlok and Ward.

"Change your hair." He said, showing me a picture of what he wanted. I grew my hair so that it ended a few inches below my shoulders. Then, I focused on the last quarter of the length, changing it to a deep red colour.

"Perfect. Lets move."  

All of us headed to the helicopter, myself climbing in first. As soon as we took to the air, Garrett discussed the plan in further detail. 

"The helicopter will hover over the edge of the roof, which is where we will then exit and infiltrate the building. The stairs connect to each floor, meaning we will be able to hear them wherever they are. A team are already prepared near the lobby, so they will enter from the bottom and meet us. Several targets, but do not kill them immediately. I would like to speak to them all first on why we will always succeed." I grinned as he pulled a screen down for us all to view. "Deathlok, I would like you to tranquilize these targets: Natasha Romanoff; Melinda May, Thor and Bruce Banner." An image flashed in front of my eyes, but quickly disappeared.

"They are very strong so even an Asgardian can't fight them." Deathlok's eye focused on each of their profile images, glowing bright red. 

"Target's locked Sir, as soon as they are seen they will be fired at." 

"Who are the others?" 

Garrett responded by bringing up all of the Avengers on the screen. It was almost like I knew them for somewhere, probably because they're 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'. Their names remained locked in my brain, but when I saw Captain America, something triggered in my brain, as if I remembered him from somewhere...