(5) Surprise Vacation

They landed in Nassau Bahamas as soon as they landed the smell of the beachy air hit them as they got in the Jaguar he rented.  He put the address in the GPS to the private beach villa that he rented out for two weeks. "Sebastian where are we?' she said 

"We are in the Bahamas baby." he said as he shifted gears. 

She swallowed hard and he said "For two weeks. Seems someone has been stocking on some vacation time and I have to make up for ruining your birthday." 

"Seb." She said 

He winked at her and said "Chris has it handled." 

They pulled up in front of the villa and he said "Welcome home baby for the next two weeks. We have own private hot tub and pool. I already got our kitchen stocked full as well." as he unlocked the door. 

"Sebastian this is beautiful

"Sebastian this is beautiful." she said as she looked around then walked out on the porch. She could smell the beach and he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist then moved some of her hair and kissed her neck. 

"I have one more surprise come with me." he whispered. 

She followed him into their bedroom and she said "Oh thank god this is a private villa." 

He chuckled and said "People will still be able to hear your loud mouth." 

He kissed her she started to kiss back he started to unzip her hoodie then he pulled off his shirt then he cupped her cheeks and started to kiss her with tongue as she took off her hoodie then pants were gone

He kissed her she started to kiss back he started to unzip her hoodie then he pulled off his shirt then he cupped her cheeks and started to kiss her with tongue as she took off her hoodie then pants were gone. Then the closer they got to the bed under wear was gone then he laid her down without missing a beat. She cupped his cheek as open mouth kisses started he reached down and put himself in her without a condom on. 

She moaned as he pushed into her as he sucked on her neck. "Oh god Sebastian" she yelled. 

"Yeah baby oh my god this feels amazing." he whispered as he kissed her as he shook as he interlaced their hands above their head as he slowly moved in and out of her as they were bothi moaning into the kiss. She got off back to back then he whispered "Arianna..oh god baby let me feel you on top of me" 

She got on top of him as she started to rock her hips slowly as she felt his hands ran all over her body as he watched her take control of the situation. She leaned down and kissed him as he held her close then she felt him coat her walls as they continue to kiss. 

He spoiled her for the two weeks they were in the Bahamas romantic nights on the beach watching the sunset dinner dates couples massages. Snorkeling and the best sex of her life without a condom cuddling sleeping in the same bed. 

When they got back they played it off that they weren't together on vacation for the last two weeks. Then a few nights later they were working on contracts for a deal in Rome. She looked over at him and sat behind him and started to massage his shoulders. 

"Mmm darlin..I know what could really help me" he whispered 

"What's that?' she whispered 

"You naked on that floor." he whispered as he got up and locked the office door even though it was 10 at night he turned off the light and his office was illuminated by the moonlight outside. They started kissing and she said " Breaking more rules Mr Stan." 

"I need you that's all that matters." he said as he climbed on top of her. He started to push into her as he started move slowly then he started to get faster as they continued to kiss as they rolled all over his office floor then she was on top of him as they were sitting up as she rode him as he sucked on her neck. 

Then he whispered "Oh god baby don't stop oh fuck.." as he held her close to him then she felt him coat her walls. 

Their foreheads were together and he whispered "I need to find you a place." 

"I have a place." she said

"No I mean a place you stay at and I can come to you and us have sex like this" as he kissed her as he ran his hands up back and cupped the back of her head as he rolled his tongue into her mouth then she rolled her tongue into his mouth as she felt him growing again as she started to grind against him then he laid her back down as he interlaced one hand as he continued to ksis her and make love to her. After he finished in her again they laid there in his floor and he whispered "Don't leave." 

"Cant move." she whispered 

He got up and picked her up then they laid on the couch and slept on his couch under his blanket on the couch. When they woke up the next morning they had a morning session on his couch just like the night before it was hot passionate everything she wanted from someone. She got dressed and then went home real fast and changed then came back. She got upstairs then he came in and he leaned down and said "Baby hid your neck." 

She realized his bite marks and pulled her hair to the side and he whispered "Good girl." 

Later that day she saw Laura come in and she said "Hi Arianna is Sebastian in?" 

"He's in a conference call right now." she said 

"Oh.." Laura said then said "Do you know when he will be done?' 

"um hold on" she said she pulled her email. 

"Laura out here seems pretty adamant about talking to you." she typed out and hit send. 

He read the email that popped up and he muted the call then said "Send her in I can multi task." 

She buzzed his door unlocked and Laura went int. "Sebastian do you want to explain to me why my credit card has been closed out. I went to lunch with Grace and she had to pay for it cause my credit card had been denied then I call it and they said that my account had been paid off and closed." she said

"Because I closed it out." he said

"Why?' she said 

"Because I did. Hold on a minute." he said he unmuted his call and said "I'm still here. Yeah we should definitely discuss that in person." then muted it back.

"Because I pay for it I should be allowed to do what I want with it Laura." he said

"Well it would of been nice to know about it before I went to lunch today. By the way where were you the last 3 weeks I tried called the house and nobody answered and you weren't answering you cellphone." she said 

"Well for the first week I was in Dublin working then the last two weeks I stayed out in the Hamptons to recharge my batteries." he said 

Arianna sighed in relief when she heard him cover that up. 

Laura said "Okay well you have never done that before but whatever when are you coming home tonight." 

"Oh I have things I have to do here so I won't be home till late or at all like last night." he said 

Laura sighed and said "Whatever I'm leaving." then she walked out slamming his door and left.