𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘. 1: A Normal Day

A/N~: You all really wanted me to embarrass myself right? There you go.

Warning: This is a very stupid and cliché story. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bed was so soft... It felt like I was sleeping on the clouds. Not that I know what it'll be like to sleep on the clouds. But I know that it'll be so soft and comfortable that it'll make me feel like I'm in heaven. Soft as cotton candy, comfortable as a luxurious alternative goose down comforter...

Author: Oya! I didn't know that you're that rich to own such a pricey comforter or did you steal one....

I don't own one neither did I steal one idiot. I saw some good reviews on it. That's why I'm saying this.

Author: Where? Could it be you searched online cause you wanted to have one? But you are filthy poor.

Excuse me! Why are you butting in? Is it wrong for a poor person to want to sleep in a luxurious comforter? As if you are a princess of some country. Shut that fu*king mouth of yours.

*coughs*

I wanted to sleep more. But I couldn't. Cause I have classes today. So I woke up though I didn't want to. I yawned as I got off my bed and looked in the mirror to see any changes. But... What did I see? Nothing... Nothing changed. It was the same old me.

Firstly, I should introduce myself before my handsome and cute readers get confused or something.

Author: They aren't your readers (¯―¯٥)...

Ignore her guys...

I'm Xiao Shi. A 20 year old guy who goes to the top university of our city which is totally normal.

Author: NO IT ISN'T!

Btw, I should also introduce myself. I'm the Author guys! I'm called Nit!!!

Nobody wants to know you idiot...

Ignore her please...

I live with my mom and my younger brother Xiao Bai who's a high-school student.

About my father.... I don't really like to talk about that scum and disgusting trash of humanity. He left my mom and married another for luxury.

He...used to torture us. So I really really despise him.

Let's talk about our protagonist which is me. I'm the male lead here. AND THIS ISN'T ANY YAOI OR STORY ABOUT TWO HOMOS. So don't try to imagine something guys. Don't get fooled by those stupid tags, OK?

Author:Oh come on! Don't lie! This is a yaoii! This novel is all about you being papapapapa-ed...

*throws his shoe towards the Author*

Now then guys... Let's continue...

I'm better than an average student, just the top of the university. I'm normal...Right???

Author:Obviously that ain't normal dude... Us people here are struggling with barely passing...

*throws the other pair of his shoe at her direction*

Now the obstacle has been completely removed...

OK then.

I'm fairly taller than other boys of my age. I'm not the handsome type. And just cause I'm not handsome doesn't mean that I'm ugly. It's just that I'm rather on the cute side.