𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘.14: Love Is Great

A/N~~: Have a piece of brainless plot.

*speaks nervously*

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WITH ME AUTHOR-NIM? YOU DIDN'T DO IT WITH BROTHER QING HUI AND XING HUA. BROTHER QING HUI ONLY NARRATED ONE CHAPTER. WHY DO I HAVE TO DO ANOTHER ONE? I'M SO NERVOUS THAT I FEEL LIKE I'LL COLLAPSE!!!

Author: Relax boy... I already have backup plans. Just do your job...

*as his voice shakes*

OK....

Everyday was blissful to me because of Senior Nian Shan. I always felt happy whenever I was with him. His smile, the troubles he caused and what he said... Everything made me happy.

Actually it was kinda different from being happy... It made me weirdly happy. I always found myself thinking about senior. He made my heart strange.

Everything was going okay... Until that day...

I was going to the club room. It was during class time. I thought nobody would be there. So opened the door without knocking.

And what I saw...totally froze me.

Senior was...kissing a girl...

I couldn't keep my balance and fell there. I was very shocked... I couldn't say anything.

Senior heard the sound of me falling. He looked at me and was about to say something.

But I didn't give him the chance. I stood up and ran as quickly as possible. I ran to the terrace. As I reached there, I figured that tears were falling down from my eyes.

My heart was aching. It was so painful. I started crying loudly. I was so hurt. It made me realize that how much I want Senior to be with me...how much I don't want to see him with someone else...how much I want him and...how much I LOVE him...

Then I heard Senior saying from behind,

"Why did you run away suddenly?"

"*cries* I don't...know." I said.

Senior came in front of me and said,

"Why are you crying?"

"*cries* Its because of you."

"Listen...

Firstly, I'm not dating that girl. That girl is just my stalker. She said she'll leave me alone if I kiss her. So I did it.

Secondly, I don't know why you are crying.

Finally, I want to know why you are crying. Tell me."

"*cries* But...you'll hate me... I... won't tell you. "

"Tell me. I promise, I won't ever hate you."

I said,

"Senior, I don't know why, I got this irritating
feeling when I saw you kissing someone else. I... I always think about you. I... feel so weird whenever I'm with you.

I... I...think...I'm in... love with you.

Please... Please don't hate me...."

Senior said while he was smiling way too brightly,

"Who the heck said I would hate you silly???

*Aiguo faints cause he's too nervous*

Author:Damn... I figured this will happen. Boss Nian Shan, take it from here.

OK... Author. *winks*

Author: So that's the power of a handsome man... I died there.

Nian Shan here. You all must know by now who I really am.

Let's not say unnecessary things and continue the story.

He Aiguo.... I saw this cute innocent guy at his first day. He looked so childish... And so pure. He got my attention.

Then that day at the terrace. That was the first time someone dared to fall on me. I tried to tease him and seeing him flustered, made me want to tease him more.

He joined our club. Everyday we saw each other. And so I became more interested in his cute and innocent behavior. I... wanted him for myself.

ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Then he saw me kissing another girl, ran to the terrace, misunderstood, was crying and confessed to me. He looked so cute... He made me want to eat him.

Woah... This really makes me want to eat him now.

Author : When you go home, you can totally do it. All you want.

Yah. That's a good idea.

Then I said,

"What the heck made you think like that silly?

In fact I'm happy to hear that you love me. You're so cute that it makes me want to eat you up."

"*cries* But why?" Aiguo asked.

"Because... I love you too silly. And even if you didn't want me, I would have made you mine anyways." (Overbearing President vibes)

"Re...really? Is this... the truth? It's not a hallucination right?"

"Obviously. Now stop crying.

*Aiguo stops crying*

"Damn... I want to do it now. You look so cute.
I can't control myself."

"But seni...."

Before Aiguo could say anything, I touched his lip with mine. Then entered my tongue into his mouth and tangled it with his tongue. He tasted like sweet cherry.

I kept on kissing him. My left hand was caressing his soft hair and my right hand was caressing his back as it was moving towards his two little mountains. (Le the younger me' humor)

Author: *laughs terribly* wtf... TWO LITTLE MOUNTAINS...

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE YOU UGLY WOMAN. THIS IS AN ART THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE!

Author: Wtf...

Aiguo was reacting to my touch. He was moaning. It was so damn cute. It made me want to tease him more.

So I pinched his mountains to tease him a little more. And he moaned more cutely. It was so damn cute that I wanted to take him to bed already.

But then... As you know... Friends are never your friends when it comes to your romance and s*x life.

Xiao Bai... That bastard came and ruined the moment.

He said,

"Wow... Brother... You both are rocking it. But remember it is a public place. If you want to put on a show then count me out. That'll be friggin gross."

Aiguo pushed me away. He was blushing like crazy. So cute!

If only I wasn't in a good mood, I would've definitely killed Xiao Bai and let my dogs eat his dead body. Gotta hide the evidence properly. My doggos stomachs are the best for that.

And now you know how we got together.

Author: But Boss Shan... why didn't you take him to bed? Or did you take him to bed?

Isn't that suppose to be for another episode you UNGRATEFUL HUMAN?

Author:...........

And as you know... That's how we got to this.

A cold hearted person like me never had fallen in love before meeting this cute innocent guy, Aiguo. Never knew love could be this great... And a human could be this tasty.

A/N~~: The amount of brain cells you all might lose from this story is kinda worrying.

Thanks for reading this chapter~