𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘.10: Qing Hui's Secret

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

My life must be lie.... Or maybe it's an illusion of my brain or something????? Or maybe I'm just dreaming or something...

Waa.... You all are way too brave to continue this sh*tty story. It's sh*ttier than the sh*ttiest sh*t. Proud of you.

Recently Author-nim (nim is a Korean term which is probably used after occupations??)
is having mental health issues maybe and that's why she's writing this sh*t. I mean, she's not right in head. She's totally not.

Author: Chill guys I'm right in the head...

Maybe?

('・ᴗ・ ' )

Wow! Suddenly appearing outta nowhere.

Author: Shut up! I was fighting with death and that's how you talk to me!

.........

OK then. Today's topic is... WEIRD QING HUI . To be honest, he's always weird. I haven't seen him right in the head EVEN FOR ONCE.

TODAY, we're taking a break from my monotonous life and are going to find out Qing Hui's secret.....

That's what that woman told me. But she didn't tell what his secret is. So I'm kinda curious about that. How can a social junkie hide anything from others?

Author:Chill bro... You'll find out...

.....

So let's begin. But for that.... Let's forget about my life... and Nian Zhen.

*coughs*

After having my new haircut, people are showing more interest towards me. They are giving me attention, talking to me nicely and not giving me the look which literally says,

"What's wrong with this nerd?"

OK.... It wasn't supposed to go like this. Why am I complaining about myself?

*coughs*

OK. Recently in one of our breaks, we somehow got into a conversation I don't know how since the author wasn't able to think of any scenario. The author's so dumb.

Author:.......

The conversation was about 'WHY ARE WE SINGLE?'

The conversation was started by a fangirl who came over to our table...and said,

"Oh hey... Hey.... Hey....hahaha...

I..... I...... I'm.... I'm.... (nervous fans we all face it)

I'm Fangirl #1. I'm the... President of the 'SCHOOL' S MOST GOOD LOOKING GUY'S FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS ORGANIZATION' aka SMGLGFFO. I love my angel... I mean Nian Zhen. I'm here to interview you FOUR. May I?"

"Wait. DOES THAT INCLUDE ME TOO?" I asked.

"Ya. You've been voted as the school's cutest guy. And you've fans too. Most of them are guys though." She said.

"Is that so?" Nian Zhen said. The look on his face... was like... he was plotting a murder in his head or something.

"Can I proceed?" that girl said.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

She asked us a bunch of questions and we answered them. Then she asked the last question,

"It's the last question.

Is anyone of you in any kind of relationship?"

It seemed like Nian Zhen wanted to answer that question but Gu Qi interrupted him and said,