𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘.12: Hug With A Strange Warmth

Sorry guys...

I'm so sorry for passing out. It was so shocking that I couldn't take it anymore. So I passed out. But I could feel someone was staring at me.... like that person was eating me with their gaze or something....

*While Xiao Shi was passed out, Nian Zhen kept staring at his face.*

I don't know who that person was... Not that I want to know.

The 2nd gay couple huh... I feel like the author is gonna create more gay couples....

As if she can... She won't be able to make anyone else who might be gay...

Author: We'll see.

Sigh.....

Qing Hui.... my friend... My idiot friend.... is gay??? He fell for that rotten woman's trap?

At first, I was so shocked... that I didn't notice Qing Hui's feelings. Then I realized, even though he's an idiot... he must be having a hard time . Though the hopeless government has made gay marriage legal, it's still not easy for people to accept it. Specially for parents.

So I thought, as his friend, I have to support him. I asked him,

"Did you tell your parents about this?"

"I did." Qing Hui said.

"What did they say? I mean, your parents own the biggest winery in our country... and you are the only heir of the winery. So... "

"They said bravo. They like Hao Hao a lot. They even told us that they'll plan our honeymoon. Sweet, isn't it? "

Really???

Parents these days....

I asked Xing Hao,

"What about you???"

"I'm an orphan. So..."

"I'm sorry... I didn't know."

I felt sorry for asking him that. It must be really hard for him. I'll be happy if both of them are happy.

OK... So let's move on to today's story.

I was sitting beside the window in my room and drinking hot chocolate. Sorry for being such a kid but I love hot chocolate.

Author: It's so uke like...

..........

I was thinking about various things. About Qing Hui and Xing Hao, mom, our expanses, study and... Nian Zhen.

.......

Forget it... I never thought about Nian Zhen...

Then someone opened the door. And as always, it was Xiao Bai. That rowdy kid...

"Hey lil... I mean big bro..." Xiao Bai said.

"Wtf are you doing? And I'm your big bro."

"Take it easy bro. Look who's here."

I saw... Nian Shan. He's Xiao Bai's best friend. They are more like partners in crime. He's a nice kid but sometimes he behaves like a creepy psycho. Now that I think of it, he looks weirdly familiar to someone I know.

I said,

"Xiao Shan, come in. How are you? Didn't see you in a while."

Nian Shan came in and sat on my bed like he owned this house. His attitude is also very similar to someone. He said,

"I'm awesome. Actually I was busy doing some STUFF. I came here specially to see you bro. You look so cute. Xiao Bai said you got a new hair cut."

".................