𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘.8: Devil's Contract

(In this chapter, the Author is studying 'seriously'. That's why she's absent. Another holiday for those who find her irritating.)

I was lying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. I turned right, I turned left. But nothing really helped me calm down. I felt so restless. It was almost 2 am.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I immediately woke up and sat on my bed. Could it be mom? Or is Xiao Bai trying to scare me?

I asked,

"Who's there?"

But there was no response. I asked again. Still there was no response.

Then the door opened. It was dark. So I couldn't see who it was. But I'm pretty sure it was a man.

That man walked towards me. I again asked who he was. But he didn't respond.

At this point, I was scared. So scared that I couldn't move.

That man came towards me. Closer and closer, one step at a time. I couldn't hear his footsteps. All I could hear was our breathing and my fastened heart beat.

He came closer and closer. At last he stood before my bed. And now I could see his face.

NIAN ZHEN????!!!????

I was soo shocked. But I still felt a bit relieved, knowing that he was Nian Zhen and not some burglar or something.

I asked,

"Why are you here so late at night? Did something happen?"

He didn't respond. Instead, he was chuckling.
I was kinda irritated by that. I was about to ask him,

"What do yo........................"

*smack*

He... He.... He kis...kissed meee.....

At this point, I was paralyzed.

He kissed me....

HE KISSED ME!!! (fangirls going kyaaa~)

OMG.... I didn't know what to do. I tried to shake him off. But I couldn't.

His kiss was sweet and nostalgic. I was drowning in it.

Then he finished his long kiss. He took his lips away from mine. Then softly said into my ear,

"Will this be enough or....

Do you want me to do something more???"

Then..........

*Beep beep beep beep beep beep*

I stopped my alarm clock.

Ya guys. It was a dream.

I saw the thing below... acting weird...

This kinda dream... ca...can't be real right?(blushing) It ca...can't be.

GET THIS SH*T OUTTA YOUR HEAD XIAO SHI!!!!!!!! YOU DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE A WET DREAM ABOUT NIAN ZHEN!

OK then. I'm back to normal....

...Well... I mean my usual self.

You all must be wondering what happened that day, right? To be honest, a lot of sh*t happened.

Nian Zhen... That guy... He revealed his secret...

HE'S A SON OF THE MOST DANGEROUS MAFIA!!!

NIAN ZHIQIANG THE MOST DANGEROUS MAFIA'S SON NIAN ZHEN!!!