𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘.11: The 2nd Couple

Holy sh*t...

Xiao Shi Shi passed out from shock. That's why I've got this chance. The author and others are taking care of him.

I'm Qing Hui. Me and my boyfriend Xing Hao were kissing in the library. Omg he's toooo hot! Suddenly someone opened the door and turned on the light. We were so busy doing our thing that we didn't notice.

Then we heard some sound. Sound of books falling, someone spilling strawberry milk, someone saying "Good job" and ruining our happy kissing session.

Then we stopped kissing and looked at the people disturbing us.

"WHY ARE THEY HERE??? OMG THEY SAW EVERYTHING! THEY SAW MY BABE KISSING ME! NOW I'LL HAVE TO EXPLAIN!!!"

That's what I thought. I didn't mean to hide but.... I just wanted to spend some quality time with my hot and sweet Hao Hao.

*In his own fantasy*

Author: Excuse me! Do your job properly!

Opps! I'm sorry.

Then I looked at Xing Hao and then looked at them. Repeated this same this for at least 15 times.

Then Xiao Shi said,

"Wtf is going on?"

"Dude... You scared the fu*k outta me!" Gu Qi said.

Nian Zhen, "Nice going there Qing Hui. Did you take it to bed yet?"

What's wrong with their question? They are so vivid.

I looked at them and said,

"Guys, he's Xing Hao, my boyfriend. He's in the art department. We've been dating for a week."

"Wow.... Congrats. How did you two get together?" Nian Zhen asked.

*Shinning background with some whatsoever music*

"That's a long story. Let me tell you guys.

("We don't wanna hear though." Xiao Shi and Gu Qi said inwardly.)

*coughs*

It was a beautiful day. A day I can't forget. Birds were chirping, the sun was smiling.

("But isn't it rainy season now idiot?" said Xiao Shi.)

I was running away from my fans. I was kinda sleepy and thought of finding a place to sleep.
I somehow got into the art department while escaping.

It was quiet and peaceful. So I roamed here and there. Then I saw a big door.

I opened the door slightly and saw someone inside.

There was a beautiful man who was painting. He was so into his thoughts. But he still noticed me. He looked at me... and my heart skipped a beat.

He said,

"Umm... Do you need something?"

"I... I... I was running away from people... I just wanted a place... to hide."

"Don't worry, you can hide here." he said with a smile. And my heart was going crazy just because of that smile.

("Doesn't that mean you have heart problems?" Gu Qi said.")

"I'm Xing Hao. As you can see, I'm in the art department. What about you?"

"I.. I'm Qing Hui. From business faculty."

"That's great."

I sat on a chair next to him and looked at him. He's handsome, nice and sweet. My heart beat became faster and faster. I could see green field and flowers behind him.