Ted Talk With Shi Shi And Nian Zhen

(1)

Xiao Shi: HOW COME I'M THE UKE!?!?!?!

Author: Cause you're shorter than Nian Zhen and you're kinda fragile looking. Most importantly you're a masochist.

Xiao Shi: I'm not a masochist.

Author: Have you ever seen a whip?

Xiao Shi: No....

Author: That's why you're a masochist. (not being reasonable. Just wants Shi Shi to be the uke)

Xiao Shi: I don't know what you're talking about... But how can I be the top?

Author: Go to gym bro. Build six packs like Nian Zhen. By doing so, I can't guarantee that you'll be the top, but I can totally ensure that you won't be fragile anymore and definitely you'll be able to pin Nian Zhen down...Maybe?

Xiao Shi:.............

(2)

Nian Zhen: Heard that you told Shi Shi to go to gym.

Author: *Gulps* Where did you hear that?
●﹏●

Nian Zhen: That doesn't realllyyyy matter. But don't you think you are the one who should go to gym AUTHOR? You're so unfit. You're already rotten. You don't get up when you sit somewhere and are a sack of potato. Let alone a boyfriend, no one will ever have a crush on you.

Author: I'm gonna be single forever. I don't need someone to have a crush on me.

Nian Zhen: Is that so?

Author:..........

Nian Zhen: Next time, think before asking Shi Shi to go to gym.

Author:.....................

Actually I was thinking of giving you some Adult toys to play with Shi Shi. Now I think I won't be able to....

Nian Zhen: AUTHOR YOU'RE THE FITTEST SEXIEST HOTTEST MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON EVER.

Author:(⚆ᵌ⚆)

Xiao Shi: I'm so done with you two.... Wait...

Wait a damn minute... What adult toys huh! My dear little butt!!!!!!