𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘. 2: The Encounter

I was wearing a blue top and black geans. I'm 5'10" by the way.

Didn't I tell you I'm tall? Hehe... Ain't I taller than average people? Ain't I taller than you all cute shorties?

*cough*

That was so not like me. Ignore please.

People stare at me a lot since I'm tall and tall people are very uncommon here. I mean they were but this stupid story has suddenly increased their population.

Author: No need to thank me. Hehe...

....................

Whatever.

If only I didn't look this fragile and skinny and looked a bit masculine I bet I would have a lot of followers by now.

Author:Lonely life of a single man...

Who said so?

Not that I want a girlfriend or something. Right now, my family is my top priority.

Author:Don't you mean boyfriend though?

............

Shut up!

I got off the bus and walked to the entrance of our college. It looked the same as ever. Girls following handsome boys, boys following beautiful girls, strong mocking the weak... And a special category of people gulping down food.

I'm kinda used to this sight. So it doesn't bother me that much. Except for those people gulping down food unsightly.

I went through the entrance and corridors, ignoring the same scene.

At last I entered my classroom. Ah... It felt like forever.

I was a little late. But not that late. The teacher hadn't entered the classroom yet. But the it was very crowded. I don't really like crowded places.

As I was entering the classroom, I felt a familiar touch. That person touched me. I mean literally hugged me from behind and said-

"Good morning~Xiao Shi Shi!"

"Morning, Qing Hui."

This guy is my best friend Qing Hui. Both of us have been together since middle school. I kinda trust him. And He's a good friend I guess.

Qing Hui's quite popular here because of his friendliness and his rich family. He's loaded. Maybe that's why no one really tries to disturb me. Benefits of rich friends.

Wait...

Did you think I don't have any friends? Did you thought I'm a loner or something?

I do have friends, OK??? Remember that.

Author: Roger that!

......

Anyways. Qing Hui said as he was literally clinging on to me-

"Shi Shi, you are quite late today. Aren't you always the first one to arrive?"

"Ya... I kinda overslept."

"That's great. You should oversleep once in a while like me."

"But don't you always oversleep?"

"Boo... Don't say that, don't DISRESPECT me!... What I do is not oversleeping. It's called 'SLEEPING A BIT MORE TO GET THE PLEASURE OF SLEEPING', OK?"

"......."

Honestly, Qing Hui is kinda stupid. How could he create something like that?

For your kind information, me and Qing Hui, both of us are students of business faculty. Unlike me, he's 5th place of the faculty...from the bottom though.