introduction

since early childhood, frank anthony thomas iero jr. has suffered from an inexplicable, incurable condition. in short, this condition leaves him with a perpetual sense of feeling empty, hallow, and incomplete.

as a result, he's never been able to feel any emotion that "normal" people feel. emotions such as happiness, sadness, anger, these single traits that make up one's personality. frank was never able to experience satisfaction.

but he used to be like any other little boy, innocent and happy. always fascinated by the littlest things in life. the cause of his life spiraling down the hole would be of his mother's disappearance.

frank just wanted to be loved, to be showered in what his mother gave him.

as frank grew older, he learned how to act like a "normal" person in order to avoid drawing any negative attention from others, but never felt any sympathy towards other human beings.

on the first day of his second year of high school, frank came into physical contact with a junior student named gerard way. in that moment, he gained the ability to to experience everything that had been missing from his life; he felt complete, he felt fulfilled, he felt such powerful emotions.

meeting gerard was like seeing colour for the first time, hearing music for the first time, and feeling warmth for the first time ever. in his presence, frank felt overwhelmed with euphoria, he felt what people called love.

something his mother used to give him, and something his father could never give him.

within a very short span of time, he became horribly addicted to gerard and came to rely on him in order to feel alive.

Frank would do anything to win Gerard Way's heart - even if it meant he had to kill some innocent lives.