they gave us two shots to the back of the head

「they gave us two shots to the back of the head」

---

i can't believe it. i killed lynz.

gerard's childhood friend, jamia's best friend in the entire world..

and my worst enemy...

and it felt so fucking great! murder is truly the best feeling in the whole ass world!~

mother, oh mother.. do you like the monster i've become?

father, oh father.. are you proud of me?

should i feel guilty? should i feel proud.. accomplished?

oh wait, i can't feel anything when gerard isn't around.

i just bloody murdered someone in a classroom.

it reminds me of that anime, danganronpa, where these kids are trapped in a school and they have to kill each other in order to escape. if the murderer is found, they would get executed.

all the students had titles of what they represented or what they liked doing.

mine would be related to being greedy for love.

asides that, i have to get rid of all evidence.

her body. the knife. my uniform. the trail of blood from lynz's lifeless body.

i have to stop, drop, and clean.

i look up, i toss lynz's corpse into the bin. i then look down at my uniformed which was soaked in her blood.

i shrug, strip down and toss it in as well.

i press a button, the machine roars as it did its job as it destroyed all evidence there was to the muder scene.

there. done.

simple as that.

i let out a sigh of relief.

boy, this does feel like a fanfic gone wrong. or at least yandere simulator.

"holy shit! what the hell??!"

oh shit. that voice sounds way too familiar..

i crane my neck slowly. "h-hey gerard!"

"y-you're going to catch a cold like that!!", he cries, dropping something as he ran in my direction, swiftly taking off his blazer as he gently placed it on my shoulders.

"th-thank you gee'..", i choke out.

goddamn it, why is he so cute?

it's illegal to be this cute.

strange how he hasn't noticed the blood yet..

"c'mon, let's go.", gerard suddenly says, gesturing me to follow him.

not daring to make any subtle eye contact with me.

"o-okay!"

wait.. what the hell?

why haven't i noticed this before?

is that.. blood on gee's shirt?

i turn to the left. oh my god.

is that a corpse? a freshly stabbed or wounded body? of.. of jamia?

ohmyfuckinggodwhattheactualfuck

"frankie? is something the matter?", he asks with a devilish grin, his eyes have lost that sparkle. he turns around, looking at what i was looking at. "oh."

"wh-why did y-you kill j-jamia?", i manage to choke out.

my heart was racing. 

the blood was rushing to my head.

the same adrenaline i felt when i took that knife and fucking stabbed lynz countless times in the stomach.

but i don't feel anything but my stomach turning, mixing and trying to intake the corpse of my dead childhood friend.

his eyes flickers towards the sky. "pretty fucking simple if you ask me sugar.", he scoffs, taking a few steps towards me. i back away until my back is against the wall.

with nowhere to go.

"g-gerard..?", i whimper.

crap. no.. this isn't him..

this isn't the gerard way i know..

this isn't the gerard way i love..

but it was such a weird turn-on, holy shit.

"i killed that goddamn girl so she'd get out of our way love.", he whispers in my ear. i wince at the feeling of his fingers trailing up my neck. "she was quite annoying, no?"

i swallow hard. "no..? b-but w-why gee? why??"

"you're so blind frankie..", he sneered. "she loved you. jamia fucking loved you. i had no other choice but to get rid of her because you're mine and ONLY mine."

(gerard is mine and only mine.)

he.. he felt the same way i did towards lynz..

"i.. i killed lynz.", i confess.

"so? she was a bitch anyway.", gerard shrugs. "i love you frank. i've wanted to say that for so long."

"i.. i love you too gerard and i will love you forever."