i'm not okay

「i'm not okay」

---

first period i had today was math.

who likes math? i sure don't.

i'm a gay boy who sucks at math, sucks at sports and also doesn't know anything about car parts.

i mean, i suck dick.

but that's not the main focus.

once semester one is over, i'll be able to have drama first thing in semester two. anything and everything is better than math.

the bell rings for second period. students silently get out of their seats, swing their bag over their shoulder and walk out with a friend or two.

i do the same except only i walk out alone.

"hey.. can i, um.. walk with you? o-only if you're okay with it..", i turn around to see who was actually talking to such worthless trash like me. it was ryan, the ryan ross that nobody really liked for some dumb reason.

"sure. being lonely gets a bit boring anyway.", i lie, making a smile beam across his face.

"thank you frank..", he looks me in the eye. "you have music after, right?"

my eyes roll upwards to the ceiling, in attempt to remember my second period. i nod. "yeah, i do."

"oh, so do i.", ryan mumbles. his eyes glance over to brendon and pete who were up ahead. i do the same but then quickly turn away.

he likes brendon, but brendon doesn't know that ryan exist. it's always like that.. it's different from my relationship with gerard, we're good friends, unlike ryan and his crush..

surprisingly, brendon waves at ryan with a smile, only causing ryan to smile back with his cheeks flush a rose pink. pete shoots him the raven a glare, then rolled his eyes with an over exaggerated sigh.

geez, what's pete's problem? the pathetic eyeliner god is openly gay, brendon can be openly gay (or whatever his sexuality is) as well.

"brendon urie waved at me.", ryan couldn't stop smiling.

the exact way i felt whenever i was with gerard.

"i saw.', i smirked. "your cheeks are still a rosy pink. that must've been a huge accomplishment."

"n-no.. it isn't a big deal..", he mumbled, looking in the opposing direction.

we walk down the hallway, i caught lynz and jamia's figures. i stopped walking, ryan noticed and turned around.

why the hell are they skipping class?

"what's the matter frank?", the brunette placed a hand on my shoulder and frowned, he then noticed where i was looking. "those girls are mean.. we should leave before they notice our existence."

"no ryan. shush."

"jamia, you're my best friend so you deserve to know this.. so..", lynz sighed and smiled. "i'm going to confess to gee'!!"

my eyes widen in utter despair and disgust.

jamia's eyes widen as well, but in a more surprised and concerned expression. "r-really?? that's great! when?"

"this upcoming thursday.", she says proudly, a smirk spread across her face.

"o-oh.. that's in the next two days.."