the end.

hi, welcome to the author's note.

congratulations!

you have reached the end of this fanfic.

gerard and frank are happy together.

they love each other and are living happily ever after.

the end (of all things)

there are many bandom references in this, thanks for putting up with me :)

and no, they don't get arrested for murdering students because fanfiction logic.

i'm actually proud of this, i finally finished a fic for the first time instead of abandoning it.

there are many grammar errors, i've realized that. errors such as punctuation, switching between past and present tense..

also, my writing went downhill as i continued to write. i've started to use simple words and repeated the same words (adjectives?) to describe a noun.

that's probably due to the fact that i write these chapters at night and my brain is half asleep..

please excuse my poor grammar and spelling. :(

ah yes, and the ending was quite rushed. it was a happy ending where they confess their love in an "unexpected" Way but it was just.. forced. especially when frank was having these second thoughts about gerard.

to be honest, i wanted to make an alternative ending which takes place in the future, where frank no longer loves gerard and he regrets everything, that includes meeting gee'. i began writing but deleted everything because i was tired and since it was too sad for my frerard heart.

what inspired "my bloody valentine"?

my bloody valentine has similar references to the game "yandere simulator". it originated from a one-shot i wrote out of the boredom, the one-shot was basically the last chapter where frank murdered lynz to win gerard's heart, only to find out that gerard ALSO killed frank's best friend since she was annoying and an obstacle in the way.

if you have any other questions, please comment and i'll answer them.

thank you all for reading and voting!!

with much love, r' <3