BaoBao-Singular

"Okay for the next round, never have I ever slept with a stranger." Four out of the six people drank Soju. "What? Lisa seriously you're not drinking?"

"I thought we were only supposed to drink when it's a yes?"

"Of course but are you for real right now? You haven't slept with a random stranger?" Lisa shakes her head disapprovingly. "But this is college! We're supposed to have fun and explore things! Our sexuality is an example look at Seulgi over here! She keeps banging on that hot chick at the Arts Department!"

"That hot chick I keep on banging is now my girlfriend so you better watch your mouth Hoony or it's the end!" The rest of the group howled knowing Seulgi bagged a prime meat. "Thank you everyone! Thank you!"

"But seriously Lisa, you should try seeing someone out, go have fun and live your life." Donghyuk nudges to the girl beside her. "Soojin your turn to ask."

"Assa!" The slightly drunk girl with pure red lips taps her chin. "Never have I ever slept with my roommate."

Lisa was zoning out for a moment before she realizes that everyone in the group was looking at her. "What?"

"You know what it is Lis."

After a few seconds she was able to recognize what was going on. "Ah you guys suck! No I haven't done that!"

All of the groaned in annoyance. "Not hooking up with a stranger is okay but with your roommate? Lisa have you seen Park Chaeyoung?"

"A lot of times actually." Momo just rolled her eyes at the latter.

"How can you not be attracted to her? She's pretty, intelligent, caring and see that body?" Seulgi comments making everyone nod in agreement. "Don't you feel attracted towards her?"

"Duh, she's a pretty girl it's a given fact and the added qualities about her makes her truly one of a kind but come on guys, she's like my first friend here in Korea. She's pretty much my sister."

"But she's also your first crush right?"

"Also your first travel buddy. You even let her meet your parents when you went home for the term break."

"She's also the first person you're living with besides your parents."

"Not to mention she's also first kiss right?"

Lisa rolls her eyes. "I was drunk at that time and I didn't know what I was doing."

"So me catching you guys kissing when we went to a movie or you stealing a kiss during movie night was just a normal thing to do?"

"So we've kissed a couple of times but that's just it. No need to further explain things, we were just-"

"Flirting?"

"Making-out?"

"Shoving tongue at each other's mouth?"

"Wondering how each other tastes like?"

"Having a little French class?"

"Kissing. It was just a kiss, nothing more- nothing less."

----

The drinking game went on for another hour before everyone separated on their own ways. Lisa was slowly walking around the university, careful not to trip on her way back to the dorm. She then remembers the teasing and the observations her friends have made earlier and wondered if they were talking with some sense or they were just being delusional. Lisa shrugs before shoving those thoughts away at the back of her mind as she arrives at their room.