Cornelia Street- Taylor Swift

Singer-songwriter Roseanne Park is about to make a Europe debut

Roseanne Park: Let's dominate Europe this time.

"We're ready for you!" European fansés are ecstatic for Roseanne's debut in London.

"Look! There she is!"

The once peaceful London City Airport was stormed with various photographers from different media platforms alongside with the fans that have waited to see her once again, especially after hearing the wonderful news that she'll be hanging around a little longer than her first visit. All eyes were on the blonde-haired woman who was holding onto tightly to the hand behind her, securing her in a tight place despite the fact of struggling to get through the small leeway provided by the airport security.

She smiled and waved to the few people who were probably waiting for hours just to get a glimpse of her so, being the good old soul that she is, as soon as she has safely secured herself inside the vehicle, she rolls down her window pane, smiling and giving out love to her fans who screamed their hearts out of joy, feeling contented and the long wait for the woman was worth it.

A forty-five minute drive through the city streets and expressway the van stops at the basement of a high tall building with lots of security surrounding her still. Her bodyguard presses the twenty-seventh floor, where the elites or celebrities her alike stay for the meantime while in the city. Walking through the red-carpeted floor with the keycard on her hand, she was chatting with the woman she had held hands before; doing all small talk as she shares the Disney Movie who has brought her to tears earlier. As soon as she opens the door, a deep, loud voice screeches through her ears, making her jump in her stand.

"Oh my God!" The woman says as she removes her sunglasses. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here, of course, I'm here to congratulate you!" He walks towards her engulfing her in a tight hug, lightly spinning her around making them both laugh.

"I thought you were in Berlin!"

"Until last night." He answers with a wide smile. "Jennie told me you were arriving around in the afternoon and I couldn't just stay there look at my business partners, pretending I like to be there. You know with you is where I want to be."

"Still the smooth talker I see." Jennie struts her way inside her artist's room, heading towards the bar and fixes the three of them drinks.

"Hi Jennie." The man greets.

"Hi, Chanyeol." The latter smirks at him as she places three wine glasses and pops the bottle. "Come here you love birds, this arrival deserves a toast." She says as she hands them the glasses. "So, a toast to Rosie's future success in Europe?"

"Yes and to more success in her career as well." Chanyeol looks at the girl who he has in his arms. "This used to be a dream of you but look at you turning them into realities one by one."

Roseanne looks at her boyfriend with a smile on her face. "And I wouldn't have done it without you, and you-" She points at Jennie. "-believing in me."

"No, this is all on you love; your talent and your determination is one of the reasons why you're here now."

"Alright love birds cut it out a single lesbian is here and I'm going to puke with all this hetero happening in front of my salad."

The couple chuckles and ends their loveable moment with Chanyeol kissing Rosie on her cheek before separating, an action that causes Jennie to roll her eyes. "Sorry."