Hatid- The Juans

SHORT NOTE: This is the part II of Yellow. Enjoy.

"Okay that's it now let's review. One, two, three-"

"Five and six- bam, bam, tah-tah-tah! Then we go-"

"Good job! Now let's do it with music!"

Five females started doing their moves and one of them was monitoring in front. Checking if there were some loopholes that she needs to attend to. Eyes ever focused she checks each member's movements and she looked like a falcon watching her prey make a wrong move for her to catch.

By the time the song ends, the falcon eyes disappears and now she smiles at the entire group. "Great! That's all for today!"

The artists in the making smiled and heave out sighs of relief hearing that from their instructor. They thanked everyone for cooperating and bearing with them throughout the entire night before they leave the practice room, the inrush of heading back to their dorms and to just hit the sacks.

"Thank you again for doing this Lisa. I know that you're so busy with your schedule."

"It's alright no biggie for me Bam." She smiles at her friend. "Glad to see you're still that supportive person I knew all the way back."

"Of course I am!" He says. "Just because I am an artist now doesn't mean I changed!"

Lisa chuckles. "Glad to know."

Bam watches her as she fixes her things. "You know Lisa, it's still never too late you know."  He says. "I can talk to my boss, he can take you in. He's got an eye for talent."

"Bam, we already talked about this."

"But dancing in front of the whole world is your dream."

"Dancing for the world was my dream." She counters and wears her hoodie. "I chose a different path and I don't regret any second of it."

"Of course you wouldn't. You're marrying Kim Jisoo, what's there to regret about?"

"Fact check." She gives him a smile before holding onto her bag. "I'll go ahead Bam, I'll see you next week and don't hesitate to call me okay?"

"Okay." He leans in for a quick hug before smiling back at her. "I'll see you soon."

__________________________________

"Leo! Luca!"

She places her bag on the floor as two feline animals scurry their way towards their mother who they welcomed with hugs and kisses. She pets them one by one, giving them feather kisses before walking past the kitchen where she looks for their dinner.

While pouring out the food, Lisa hears a loud, echoing sound in the living room. Sighing to herself it was no surprise to her anymore if there was a sudden thud or loud sound in her apartment as she was getting used to her sons bumping and throwing things whenever they feel like doing it.

"What did you two rascals threw out this time huh?" Leo and Luca immediately ignore her as soon as their plates were placed in their separate beds. "Fine- giving me the silent treatment already?"

She looks to the floor where she sees a small frame. Picking it up, she realizes that it was a photo of her and Chaeyoung posing for her dad's camera as they just graduated from college. Their families were eating together in a restaurant she recalls and remembered that it was a very good memory.

Jisoo wasn't able to attend the dinner because her family surprised her with a trip to Spain and so right after graduation, she just gave flowers and congratulated her before leaving. She remembered being sad at that time but Chaeyoung lightly tapped her thigh and gestured to leave their families all alone for a while.