The Chainsmokers- Wake Up Alone

It was 7 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday in downtown Los Angeles and whenever it was Saturday, Los Angeles day life starts a little bit of late than usual. It was usually the time for the people who worked in form nine to five get to wake up a little bit late and enjoy the comfort of their bed. Some prefer to start earlier and take a quick jog by the beach or by the park. Others who found themselves inside the club last night were now finding themselves going home either from the craziest night of their life or just another Friday night.

But for Rosé, it was just another day waking up in an expensive hotel, bare-naked and hungry; nothing out of the ordinary.

Definitely had fun last night. Hope we can meet again.

She sighs to herself unable to count the times this already happened to her and how many times was she willing to go put her own self through this mess.

"Can you get your shit together Rosé?" Suddenly her phone rings inside her pouch bag so she grabs a hold of it after a few seconds of searching on the carpeted floor. The name 'Choo' was flashing its name on the screen. Sighing again she closes her eyes as she taps on the green button. "Hello?"

"Hello? Really is that how you greet me?"

"I- good morning?"

"What's so good about the morning Rosé? Give me one good reason."

"It's a weekend?"

"Yeah but poor me I work 24/7 right?"

"Chu calm do-"

"No, I won't calm down. Where are you this time?"

Rosé tries to search for something when her eyes caught the logo of the hotel. "Imperial."

"OH GREAT! JUST GREAT!"

"If you don't want-"

"Of course I don't want to pick you up on that place! You had a scandal on that exact building and I told you to stay away from it but what do you do huh?"

"Fine, I'll take-"

"Take a what huh? A cab? And then what? Have Mr. Taxi look over you and wonder why the fuck is Rosé inside my cab and then starts to call insiders and then have a scandal by late afternoon?"

"I think now is not the best-"

"I think this is the best time to give her a lecture. Meet me in the basement in five minutes. I mean it, FIVE."

"I'll wait by the basement in five minutes."

-------------------------

"Wow, I am so glad that you can make it." The woman in the driver's seat welcomes her with such sarcasm.

"Hey, honey." Rosé smiles timidly at her. "Want to grab some tea and something to eat first?"

"Yes please thank you."

"See, this is why she won't grow up! You're always tolerating her!"

"Babe, I am not tolerating her okay? She's had a rough night and she doesn't really need all your sermons. She's 22 already."

"Then she better act like her goddamn age." She looks through the back mirror to get a good look at the person in the backseat- thoughts way far ahead of the road that they were taking. "You're no longer Park Chaeyoung remember that. If you hated being her, then if you're going to hate being Rosé soon."