The One That Got Away- Katy Perry

Short A/N:

This is the part two of Look This Way, Enjoy guys!

" Lisa and Chaeyoung sees each other again at their department's reunion where everyone congratulated them on being finally together."

------

"Okay, give me two more."

"Look this way, this way!"

"And that's a wrap! Thanks everybody, good job."

The staffs slowly turned off the lights and started to pack things up as the shoot finally comes to an end. The model, wearing her very sexy outfits thanked everyone whom she worked with for today and congratulated them for a job well done.

She finally notices that the photographer in charge was still busy handing out final instructions to her staff so she waits by the side, waiting for their conversation to finish and when it did, she gleefully approaches the person behind the lens.

"Lisa."

"Momo, hey... You were totally great out there."

"Thank you. But, I'd like to thank you even further when you accepted the request on such short notice. I know your schedule is packed within this season."

"Well, I've got to hand it to your agency; they do have some persuasive skills I'll hand them that."

"Maybe because I've got stronger convincing skills since I told them I wouldn't be doing any shoot until you're the photographer." She smiles.

"I'm flattered but we've already talked about this right?" She eyes the blazing hot model right in front of her. "I don't mix business with sex, it's just not going to work and it's not me."

"Then why don't you try it for once?" The Japanese top-paid model trails her index finger around her arms. "You do know what they say- there's a first time for everything."

Lisa immediately felt the goosebumps coming through. "I'm sorry but I think I'm done with all these first experiences thanks." She awkwardly stood in front of the latter as she slings over her camera and bag. "Thank you for coming all the way to Bangkok. I'll see you around yeah?"

"Chaeyoung-ah why are you so happy?"

"Who wouldn't be? You just told me that I'm your first friend here in Korea! Who wouldn't want that?"

"Uhh... I don't know? I mean- I'm practically an outsider."

"Well to me you're not." Chaeyoung giggles as she linked arms with the new kid in their department. "Imagine all the things we could be doing together! I'm going to be your companion to all of your firsts here I'm so excited!"

"Wow, it's already late and yet you have this kind of energy?"

"It's because I ate too much sweets and what you just said really made my day. Speaking of sweets! Let's get you to try something spicy now!"

Lisa looks at the brunette weirdly. "How is sweet related to spicy? Isn't that like two opposite tastes?"

"But they are both taste nonetheless! Come, I'll treat you to your very first instant Korean noodles!"

Yep. Lisa was done with all those first experiences for sure.

----