Coldplay-Yellow

"Hello, good afternoon this is Seoul Art Gallery."

"Yes we do have a varied collection and our gallery is one of the most sought after tourist spots."

"Of course, well we do have interactive art pieces that I'm sure that your group will love."

"Awesome so may I know when you will be booking?"

"Alright, we can set up a meeting and we'll make certain arrangements. Okay, thanks! I'll see you soon."

She smiles as she ends a call feeling confident that she was able to hit her target again, which is to make the gallery fully book for the first quarter of the year. Pulling out her phone, she decides to pull out her phone and declaring her success.

Chaeyoung smiles as she continues with her work as an art gallery manager in downtown city Seoul.

Park Chaeyoung, or mostly known as Chaeyoung, is a twenty-two-year-old recent graduate of Fine Arts at one of the prestigious universities in the country and while her parents stressed that they would rather have their youngest daughter participate at their family business, the subtle rebel inside of her declines which is why she lives independently here in Seoul in a rooftop loft right above the gallery.

"Knock knock!"

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung stands up and greets the woman with a rich, honey brown hair. "You didn't have to come."

"Well, the workload was light so I asked my boss if I could drop by and congratulate you for a job well done." She places snacks in front of the latter's desk. "Let's eat!"

"Thank you Jennie unnie."

Jennie or Atty. Jennie Kim is one of Chaeyoung's friends during her college days and has helped her go through much everything from the moment she steps foot on this foreign land. At first, she was totally intimidated and scared because of her unnie's physical appearance and aura but turns out, Jennie was one of the people who she can definitely lean on in times of trouble. May it be a bad hair day or a broken heart- Jennie Kim was definitely one call away.

Time never gets dull between the two of them. Through the constant switching of Hangul and English conversations, Chaeyoung finds herself getting losing track of time and just enjoying her time with her favorite unnie in the entire planet that her own biological sister gets subtly jealous over their closeness.

She wipes the tears on the edge of her eyes as they continue to laugh. "Oh man, that was so funny."

"Ha ha ha. Funny for you! It was such a disaster for me!"

"Sorry unnie, I thought he was a good guy."

"Well too good for me though." Jennie sighs. "Maybe I should stick with finding myself a girlfriend. Lately, I've been into women actually."

Chaeyoung smiles at her. "Well don't worry unnie, you know when the right person comes along."

"Easy for you to say." She rolls her eyes. "Speaking of finding the right person, aren't you late for your big surprise?"

The chipmunk (Jennie likes to call her that) widens her eyes. "OH MY GOD!" She says in her Aussie accent. "Unnie why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, I thought you were already prepared."

"No I mean- I am prepared but I still have lots of things to buy!" She hastily grabs her purse and phone. "I've gotta go."