Ending Page Part I

It was a sunny morning in the town of Sutton, a culturally-diverse, family-oriented and protected coastal neighborhood in south of Queensland, Australia. It's in Sutton where you would find a great fishing spot, a mountain that you can hike on and or a family to raise with. And one individual decided to do all three in this town.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mom!"

"I'm in the art room love!"

Small steps could be heard stomping against the hard wood floors of a beach townhouse located at one of the more upper-side areas of the place. The child carefully makes her way through the hallway filled with photographs and art pieces that have filled the blank white canvas walls before heading to the half-opened door to the right which is the art room.

A little girl came to her mother's bed room wearing a cutie polka-dotted onesie with flowers with hair tied up in pig tails. She stops midway when she saw that her mother was in her 'do not touch' mode, but a few seconds later, her fear got the best of her and so she ends up tip-toeing her way to her mother's 'zone' and pulled the hem of the apron.

"Wait a minute Laura, mommy's almost done." She tries to focus on her piece, wiping off the smudged areas of her hands against her craft apron before turning to look at the love of her life. "Okay honeybun, what is it?"

"Mommy, I think I did something bad."

Her mother connects her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean by that sweetie?" The little girl bites her lower lip, avoiding her mother's gaze so what the latter did do is kneel down and slowly lifted her daughter's chin. "Hey, it's alright. Mommy will understand okay? Just tell me what you did."

"I was playing with Wesley." She answers referring to their year-old Golden Retriever. "We were playing tug of war in your office."

"Okay, so can you tell me why you were inside of mommy's office?" She tells the latter in a comforting manner.

"Because... I was trying to get my tablet." She gives her mother a brief look. "But then Wesley came and he was holding onto his rope toy and it was Sunday morning so I thought he was expecting for a play time."

"Is that all?"

"Umm..." She looks down again and this time she was playing with her fingers. "While we were playing Wesley might've gotten annoyed because I was getting stronger and so he released his end of the rope and I trip on the wire and fell."

Worry instantly covers the blonde woman's face. "Are you okay honey? Did you get a booboo?" She says as she did a 360-view of any visible bruises in her daughter's body. "Are you hurt?"

The little girl instantly shakes her head in disagreement. "But I made quite a mess in your office mommy..." She trails off. "The yellow treasure box was destroyed." Right at the mention of the said item, her mother closes her eyes and releases out a sigh, adding more to her guilt. "I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong, your office was off-limits but I disobeyed you."

Instead of getting mad, it was her mother instincts that kicked in first and immediately consoles her daughter. "Laura, I am quite sad because you decided to disobey me when I told you that when mommy's not around her office is completely off-limits." She says. "I'm just relieved that you weren't hurt."