It's You- Ali Gatie [Part II of Cornelia Street]

"Is she on her way? I swear to God, I cannot handle one more chaos in this studio."

"Yo, where is she?"

"I don't know, last time I checked she was-"

"Hello everyone!" At the sound of the familiar voice, everyone inside in the room heaved out a sigh of relief. "Why is everybody looking at me like I am some kind of saint?"

"Well, maybe that's because you are."

"Silly." She removes her coat and hangs it on the wall. "What do you need my expertise for?"

"We've been doing the shoot for hours already and she wouldn't smile."

"What do you mean she wouldn't smile?"

Jeremy, her workmate sighs. "She wouldn't smile like the way she wants it to be." She hesitated to respond, a sign that she was confused to what he was saying. "We showed her shots but apparently none is enough to capture the smile that she wants."

"Ask what kind of smile she's looking for."

"We already did but all we got is just keep taking shots I'll let you know if you guys got it." He sighs. "If she wasn't our boss's wife then maybe I would have demanded."

"Please, you're the only one who can make her smile." Jessie, one of her workmates joined in the discussion.

"You guys are giving me way too much credit." She chuckles. "I'm sure you can do it."

"We basically tried everything we got but it just wasn't enough for her."

"Where is she?"

"She's on studio C." Jessie says. "But I have to use the room now, we have a magazine shoot coming and tons of preparations are needed."

"And she's also starting to get frustrated."

After hearing what her colleagues have to say, the three walked towards Studio C where she sees a middle-aged woman who was ranting towards the photographer. "I told you this isn't the smile I was searching for."

"I think that he would be very happy if-"

"I told you I would decide! This is not the smile I am looking for!"

"Good morning guys." The brunette announces her existence in the room. "Oh hello Mrs. Newsome, how are you doing?"

"Terribly annoyed at any moment now." She huffs. "Do you really call yourselves photographers?"

"With all due-" She stops her colleague from further speaking and turns to the older woman.

"Mrs. Newsome I was just about to head to my chair and do tons of work required by your husband but then I saw the weather today and I thought it would be nice to have an afternoon tea by the park." She smiles at the latter. "Would you like to come with me?"

__________________________________

"Nothing better than some Jasmine tea in the afternoon. Am I right Mrs. Newsome?"

"Call me Therese, and yes you're right. I like these kinds of drinks."

"I remember that because I was just with your husband from Tokyo last week and he told me wonderful things about you."

"He did?" The latter responds with a nod. "Well, normally I would always nag at him when he comes home from work so I wonder if he talks shit about me to you guys."