A gloating Devil

Okay so before I post the next chapter I have to apologise for not updating sooner but I have my laptop sorted out now so I should be able to update quicker, also I said at the beginning of the last one (removed the comment btw) that this chapter would be kind of explicit but I have decided against that as you cant stop certain ages reading the stories so you guys will have to just use your imaginations. Thanks. *Con* xx

Chapter ten

As Connie and Sam were on the bed a third set of unwilling eyes witnessed the whole erotic scene. “Sam” Connie moaned into his mouth as her bra fell away unnoticed by anyone but the spectator….

An hour later as Connie lay sleeping Sam grinned wickedly down at her in triumph. Running a finger across the bite mark in her neck he brushed the hair away from her eyes. “sleep well my queen, you are mine now!”

Deans eyes snapped open as he sat bolt upright in bed, throwing the sweat soaked blanket off he stood up and stretched out his cramped limbs. Thank god he was still at Bobby’s. “thank god I was just dreaming” he did not ever want to see Connie in the arms of the devil.

“it was not a dream Dean it was real” Dean swung around to face the armchair in the corner and behold there sat a smug looking Sam. “hello Dean”

Dean stood frozen staring at the familiar face “what Dean no brotherly hug, that hurts my feelings?” Sam walked slowly around the room mindlessly picking up random objects before placing them back again. “get the hell out of here before I hurt more than just your feelings!” Sam laughed a harsh echoing sound “still so brave Dean, even as you know you’ve lost” Sam circled Dean like a hungry shark “you’ve lost your brother and now Connie as well.” Dean grabbed him by his shirt “I haven’t lost anything we are going to get them both back” Sam laughed in Deans face “you saw what happened, she gave in. wont be long now till I have an heir.”

“NO!” Dean wasn’t budging he was adamant that Connie would never do that to him, and certainly not to Cas. “she would never do that she loves Cas” “god Dean you’re still going to deny it after what you saw” Dean rubbed him temples with his fingertips furiously “it wasn’t real” Sam poked him sharply in the chest “you know I know when your lying to yourself, it was real and it was fantastic. She was a real wildcat in bed, just your type really and when she…” Dean cried out and pushed Sam away “shut up, just stop talking. If you have what you wanted then why are you here now except to gloat?”

Sam’s lips curved into a smirk “because I wanted to see your reaction personally.

“how’s this for a reaction?” the sound of a shotgun cocking caused Dean to turn towards the doorway where Sean and bobby stood with Jo and Ellen behind them. Bobby pointed the gun at Sam’s smiling face. “leave before I start to get too trigger happy boy” Sam waved his fingers at Jo, she gave him the finger in return. Looking at Bobby Sam became serious “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby I was just telling Dean here that he will be an uncle soon that’s all.” everyone gasped and Jo pushed her way forward, pointing a finger at him in anger her voice hissed from between clenched teeth “you’re lying” Sam clapped like a giddy child “no child I am not. Ask dean he had a vision, a front row seat to the event.” all eyes turned to Dean and Bobby’s hold on the gun wavered momentarily. “what’s he talking about?” “is it true” Ellen stood next to Dean. Dean growled menacingly at the thing that rode his brothers meat suit. “leave you have had your fun, but I will tell you this. I promise you, this isn’t over. I will get them both back”

Sam smiled “fine I will leave you all to let the good news sink in” and with a last echoing laugh he vanished.