ONE

Chapter 1

Seokjin and Jungkook are the couple one can call as an ideal couple. They are the high school sweethearts. Everyone in their school envy their relationship because they were together from when they were like 10.

Although at first it was just friendship but when Jungkook presented as an alpha he knew his omega would be Jin...so he proposed on his knees to the omega. Jin even shed some happy tears accepting the alpha eventhough he knew the risks if they ended up not being mates.

All the alphas  and betas and even some omegas envy Jungkook for winning ove Seokjin's golden heart leaving them no chance with the beautiful omega. Similarly all the omegas envy Seokjin for having the strong and handome muscle bunny alpha to himself.

Seokjin always believed that Jungkook was his mate eventhough it is'nt confirmed. Jin has this beautiful feather tatoo with a hint of auzure contrasting his skin on his neck just below his ear. He was waiting for Jungkook to turn 18 and have his tatoo and he hopes that the tatoo will be a feather same as his with a hint of red so that they could be soulmates.

Jungkook also have the same thoughts. He always finds Seokjin's tatoo to be so beautiful and attractive. He wanted to get the same tatoo so that he and Jin can finally be mates officially and make love to each other.

Yes, no one is allowed to make love unless they find their mates. Once they find their mates and have their first time with their mates then only it is possible to have sex with others. If the rule is broken, then they die.

Seokjin smiled as he looked at his taller boyfriend leaning against the locker who was gazing at him lovingly.

"Kookie~" he whined trying to jump on his tiptoes, stretching his hand out to reach his taller boyfriend's hand which is raised up in air which is holding a chocolate.

"What...if you want the chocolate then reach it orelse I will eat it myself" Jungkook smirked at Jin. At times like this Jungkook was so happy that he get to tease the height of Seokjin.

It was not Jungkook's fault that Seokjin can only reach his face by tiptoeing. Jungkook always challenged Jin to kiss him so that he can tease the younger.

Everytime Seokjin tried to kiss the elder he must go to the farthest of his tippy toes and stretch his body upwards and this frustrates the hell out of him that he couldn't even kiss his boyfriend properly.

Jungkook just watched Seokjin with heart eyes lovingly as Jin puffed out his cheeks, stomping his feet like a cute angry puppy. He grabbed Seokjin by the waist lifting him onto his tiptoes and stared lovingly at him.

He slowly brought the chocolate to his lips and caught one end with his teeth while leaning down to Seokjin's level correctly upto the younger's lips. Seokjin wasted no time and caught the other side of the chocolate and slowly munced on it looking at his boyfriend.

They soon closed the distance between them eating the chocolate and then Jungkook caught the younger's lips in his kissing him with so much love and passion.

The kiss was so slow but it soon turned out to a heated makeout session until Jin had to hit Jungkook's chest multiple times to let him go to catch his breath.

Jungkook finally let go of the younger and rested his forehead against the younger, breathing heavily, closing his eyes. He was so lucky to have Jin by his side. He can never get enough of the younger not even after death.

"I love you Kookie" Jin whispered.

"I love you too- my prince" Jungkook whispered back chuckling.

••••••••••••

Taehyung was walking down the hallway watching all of the couples who clearly had matching tatoos being all lovey dovey. Taehyung hates destiny for controlling his future.

He do not want some random stranger who he must make love with but he want someone whom he genuinely love with all his heart to make love with.

He made his way towards his locker unfortunately seeing someone who is the last person he wanted to see right now. There stood Seokjin and Jungkook leaning against each other breathing heavily just beside his locker.

Taehyung always envied Jin and Jungkook's relation as he himself wanted to be in such a relation before he turns 18 but unfortunately all the omegas and betas just waited for their mates to arrive and make them theirs, so Taehyung never had a chance to approach anyone unlike Jungkook and Seokjin who are dating without meeting their mates.

He also wanted such pure love not caring about destiny but he never was lucky...so he envied their relationship.

He made his way towards the love birds clearing his throat to make his presence noticeable. Jin turned awkwardly towards him chuckling nervously bowing down to greet him.

Taehyung caught sight of the younger's beautiful blue feather tatoo. He always find it beautiful unlike the owner of the tatoo whom he envied. He didn't care about them and just continued his work then leaving them standing there.

Seokjin pouted cutely turning to his boyfriend.

"Kookie...why does he hate me so much...he never gave any reply to me when I ask him something or greeted him. He also ignores me if I ask him anything. He hates me" Jin whined cutely.

Jungkook held in is laughter after hearing the younger whine. As much as it pained Jin but Jungkook could not bring it to himself to take the conversation serious as the younger was too cute and fucking adorable whining like a baby.

"No baby...he doesn't hate you. Who would ever hate you. You are such an adorable human that no one can ever hate you...I guess he is nervous or shy to talk to you" Jungkook tried to make the younger stop whining or else he would die of cuteness overloaded.

Jin hummed along Jungkook as he didn't want to talk more about the conversation. It was always like this. Whenever he would try to talk to Taehyung or greet him all he would get was silence or a cold shoulder. He wanted to give up but something inside him as an instict told him not to give up so he did not.

"Come on Kookie..Let's go home and cuddle"

"Hmm"

Hello people. This is my new story which is a Taejinkook story. I had this idea for a very long time and now I'm writing this. I hope you enjoy this story and support it.

Thankyou for reading and also voting. Your comments means a lot to me. Take care of yourself and stay healthy.
Love you all💜
Bye!