NINETEEN

Chapter 19

Taehyung's eyes went red as soon as he spotted Jimin's hand resting on Jungkook's thigh while they were laughing just before he came. He clenched his fist inorder to control his anger.

"T-T-Taehyung!? What a-are y-you d-doing here?" Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung eyed Jimin whose hair was messy and lips slightly swollen but he shrugged it off thinking it was nothing. Taehyung then looked at Jungkook trying to read his eyes.

"Why? Did I disturb something?" Taehyung mocked with pure sarcasm.

"Uh-no...w-we w-were just talking things out" Jungkook explained.

Taehyung not caring about them anymore remembered the reason he came there.

"Jin is in his second wave of heat. He needs you" Taehyung said coldly and turned around.

Jungkook's eyes widened, Jin is going through his heat again and he needs him? His heart swell with pride knowing that Jin was his and only his. He would never let Jin go away from him.

He immediately rushed towards Taehyung but frowning when he saw that Taehyung was smelling just like Vanilla and Chocolate. He could not smell the usual scent of forestrain and parchment but smell only Vanilla and Chocolate.

His eyes turned red just by sniffling the rich scent of omega. He growled and rushed to the place where Jin was kept locked with Taehyung following behind.

Taehyung was dead on worried when he saw how animalistic Jungkook was behaving. Jungkook seemed different, he seemed scary and distant. This was not the usual Jungkook he knew.

Jungkook slammed opened the door where Jin was eventhough it was locked, breaking it. He looked at Jin and immediately growled. His eyes were a dangerous shade of red and his pheromones were giving out at such an intense rate.

Yoongi sensing that Jungkook was not himself, not the usual Jungkook worried and looked over at Taehyung who had the same questioning look on his face.

Jungkook grabbed Jin's wrist in a hard grip squeezing it tightly causing red marks turning into blueuish-purple after. He pulled Jin up letting him stamd on his tiptoes, squeezing his waist so hard that Jin let out a scream of pain.

He harshly slammed his lips on Jin's tightening his impossibily tight grip on Jin's waist. Eventhough Jin was feeling light-headed because of the lack of oxygen, he tried his best melting into the kiss but sadly he just couldn't.

His waist was hurting and his lips were bleeding but Jungkook still kept abusing Jin's lips biting and sucking on them. Jin let out a low whimper snapping Jungkook and Taehyung both at once but different emotions.

Jungkook got harder than before, he wanted nothing but taint Jin's innocence more than anything whereas Taehyung was angered by the way Jungkook was treating Jin very harshly, harsher than needed.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook away from Jin only causing more fuel to Jungkook's want to ruin Jin. Jungkook harshly pulled away from Taehyung, grabbing Jin and storming out of the room, driving off to his apartment.

Taehyung looks like he could kill someone. His eyes showing pure anger and red. He also went towards his car, following Jungkook. Not long after Jungkok reached his apartment, going to his room, throwing Jin on the bed before locking his bedroom door.

He jumped on Jin like a predator who caught his prey and started sucking harshly on Jin's neck. Jin cried in pain, it was too much pain for him to take in.

"A-ah K-Kookie...i-it h-hurts" Jin moans in pain but that made Jungkook even more turned on. He was like a fucking sadist.

Taehyung parked his car and ran towards Jungkook's apartment slamming open the front door. He rushed towards the bedroom only to gear Jin's painful whimpers and moans. He tried knocking off the door but the door wouldn't budge.

Jungkook surely had them made out of the most strongest material. Taehyung tried and tried for who knows how long. His hands gave up and he slid down against the door clutching his heart. He could feel the pain Jin is going through.

He could hear Jin's painful screams and moans. He could hear Jin begging Jungkook to go slow which only intensifies as time passed by. One final scream, and everything turned silent.

Then, out came Jungkook fully dressed with a sadistic smile. His hair all messed up and his arms having nail scratches. He saw Taehyung there and smiled brightly.

"That was amazing Taehyung, Jin is surely the best in bed. God, I feel so lucky to have him...all to myself" Jungkook said with a proud smile.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a unreadable look. He glanced inside the room and his eyes widened in the utmost shock he ever could hear. His eyes turning bright red, his heart was beating so fast and sweat formed on his forehead.

He looked utterly terrified and helpless and angry. He pushed Jungkook aside, running into the room covering Jin in the soft blankets. The sight was terrible.

Jin was all naked, his hair was sticking in all directions. He have numerous hickeys on his neck trailing down to his stomach and thighs and his thighs....Taehyung was more yerrified. His thighs have blood on them which was not due to the tight grip but due to the rough fucking Jungkook did.

Jin's face looked so pale. He passed out. Taehyung couldn't contain his emotions. Jin was in pain, he was basically fucked like a rag doll by his own mate and that thought was very, very disturbing to Taehyung.

He punched Jungkook square in the face and yelled at him.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND JEON? YOU FUCKING DESTROYED HIM! ARE YOU THAT BLIND THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE HIS PAIN YOU IDIOT." Taehyung shouted causing Jungkook to flinch and Jin to open his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened at that. Realisation hit him, he snapped out of his daze. He was very guilty for doing that to Jin. Why did he do that? He hurt Jin and it was all his fault to not control his hormones. He felt very guilty.

"T-T-Taehyung-ssi..." Jin whispered.

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you all are doing good. Thankyou for your votes and reads.
Thankyou all for making this far. I hope you will enjoy the story further.

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy.
I love you.💜
Bye!