EIGHTEEN

Chapter 18

Taehyung was feeling horrible. Je couldn't speak anything. Ofcourse if that's the case, Jin would choose his first love, his Jungkook. Taehyung comes no where between them yet he feels a strong pain in his heart.

Jungkook had mixed feelings, he could sense Taehyung's pain and ofcourse he wouldn't notice and admit. He was also happy knowing that Jin would choose him.

Taehyung stood straight, fixed himself before patting Jungkook's shoulder, then hugging him.

"I hope you take good care of him, I am going to back off from you two" Taehyung said trying very hard to control his threatening tears from falling.

Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung's back.

"Thanks Taehyung...Thankyou so much. I am so grateful for you and I hope you really find your one" Jungkook said.

'I know that Jin is the one for me but I am not the one for Jin'  Taehyung thought before letting go and nodding slightly while forcing a smile.

Jungkook was too happy to notice the pain behind that smile. Taehyung excused himself before congratulating Jungkook once again, leaving with a heavy heart.

That night, Taehyung didn't sleep at all. The memories which failed to leave his mind kept replaying, bringing him happiness as well as heartbreaks at the same time. He cried all night.

While Jungkook cuddled with Jin in his apartment, he was not any happier than now anytime before. Jungkook became the happiest and Taehyung became the complete opposite of that.

The next day when Hoseok came to check up on Taehyung, he was shocked to see Taehyung in such a vulnerable state. His eyes were void of any emotions, red and puffy. Dark circles under his eyes, messy hair and tears on his cheeks.

Hoseok just hugged Taehyung for a long time assuring him that everything would be OK, until Taehyung passed out in his arms.

                          ••••••••••••

"Taehyung-ssi, I hope we will all get together well" Jin said as he took his usual seat beside Taehyung for his first class.

Taehyung was confused at first. Didn't Jungkook tell him yet? Why? Anyways, it is not his place to tell...so he just shrugged it away assuring himself that Jungkook would tell him later.

Taehyung just nodded and smiled, too weak to even reply. Jin noticing this gently took Taehyung's hands in his sending a wave of electricity through Taehyung.

He immediately pulled his hand from Jin looking away from him with a straight face. To say Jin was hurt was totally false. He did feel the pain in his chest as he got rejected by Taehyung.

"Is there anything wrong, Taehyung-ssi?" Jin asked pouting.

Oh how Taehyung wanted to squish those adorable chubby cheeks and kiss those pouty lips, sadly he cannot. Instead, he forced a smile and nodded assuring Seokjin that everything is Ok.

Jin couldn't stop staring at Taehyung for some reason. Ever since they made love....he meant helped each other mate, from that day onwards Taehyung keeps popping into his mind at every random situation.

He would unconsciously think of Taehyung in whatever he do. He grew some strong affections towards Taehyung now.

Still not knowing about the sacrifice to be made, Jin kept clinging onto Taehyung making his feelings grow more and more. He couldn't take it anymore.

He pushed Jin against the wall of the corridor, not caring if they got any stares. He pulled Jin closer to him by holding his small waist in a tight grip. Their chests were pressesing against each other.

Jin could clearly hear Taehyung's heart beat which was beating at the same speed of his, very loud. Taehyung leaned down tilting his head, their lips were at hairline distance.

"This is the last time I will be kissing you, so please don't push me away" Taehyung whispered before gently pressing his lips against Jin's soft lips. Both of them felt fireworks, butterflies everywhere.

Their lips moving slow with passion in perfect sink. Not long after both closed their eyes. Jin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck then tiptoeing for a better angle.

Taehyung bit Jin's bottom lip and Jin gave him the permission. He gently caressed Jin's sweet caveren with his tongue, Jin moaning due to the soft and gentleness of the kiss.

They both pulled away, Jin resting his head against Taehyung's chest while Taehyung rested his head against Jin's soft hair. They stayed like that for some time before hearing some whispers.

Taehyung being the one who could see lifted his head growling at the all alphas that crowded near them. He also felt something strange in him and that's when he realised, Jin was going through his second wave of heat.

His eyes immediately turning red, he scented his omega with his own scent eventhough he was not supposed to do. It must be Jungkook to do that but seeing all those horny alphas with their manhoods clearly showing, he had to.

Jin felt pain through his body. He clutched Taehyung's shirt tightly, whimpering due to the pain.

"Taehyung-ssi " he whimpered.

"I know Jin...just hang in there for some time, I'll call Jungkook" Taehyung said.

"N-no...y-you t-take m-me" Jin pleaded with his eyes watering. Jin's scent was all in the air, attracting the alphas. Taehyung need to do something quick. He lifted Jin his arms, taking him to the nurses office and locking the door.

Unfortunately, the nurse was not there. Jungkook was no where to be seen. Where was Jungkook? Taehyung imediately called Yoongi. Yes he took Yoongi's number just in case.

Yoongi luckily was in this locality, so he immediately agreed to come help Jin. Taehyung explained everything to Yoongi as he came, then went to search for Jungkook.

Jin was in desperate need for his mate. Now that he has two mates, his omega needs more attention. His blue and glassy eyes were with full of tears. Yoongi comforted Jin, caressing his back.

Taehyung searched the entire school but Jungkook was no where to be found until he felt the familiar scent of wild mountain waters and dew drop. Jungkook.

There was only an abandoned classroom there. He opend the door, his eyes becoming wide so as the other two in the room.

"Jimin?Jungkook?"