TWENTY THREE

Chapter 23

Jin stumbled backwards, quickly turning around, placing his hand over his mouth to stop himself from sobbing. He took quick steps all the way to the boy's washroom, locking the door.

He leaned against the wall, sliding down while tears escaped his eyes even if he didn't wanted to. He was heartbroken, shattered, betrayed, played and what not.

His heart was aching so much that he wanted to pull it out raw and throw it away. Jungkook, the one he loved all his life, the one he looked upto, the one he practically entrusted his life with broke his heart.

The way Jungkook kissed someone and that someone being Jimin, broke his heart to countless number of pieces, shattering him, breaking him to the point that any repair could be possible.

He cried, screamed, begged for the pain to go away but more he did that, the more his heart was bleeding. The more he thought of Jungkook's lips kissing Jimin, the more fragile and weak he became, more tears few from his beauty eyes.

His light blue eyes were begging for some kind of love to be shown, his heart was beating so fast asking for some warmth but all he could feel was cold, from inside his blood and veins.

His eyes were slowly drooping down, exhausted from all the crying. His soft hair was messy from the pulling he did and his lips were bleeding from all the biting he did. His pheromones engulfed the stall and he can slowly feel himself loose his conciousness before everything became black.

Taehyung felt sick, something was happening to him as he could clearly feel the pain in his chest. His mind immediately wavered to Jin, but shrugged off because why? It's simple..Jin doesn't want to talk to him and he doesn't want to talk to Jin.

"Taehyung-ssi, what are you thinking of" Yugyeom asked nudging Taehyung as he wasn't paying attention.

Even his own name reminded him of Jin. How Jin would call him 'Taehyung-ssi'...god he loves his name as Jin calls it everytime. He was trying to forget Jin, but how? Even the small things, fuck even his name reminded him of Jin.

He needed to breakfree. He excused himself to washroom, completing his business. He looked at himself in the mirror, sighing. He needs, he must forget about Jin. Just as he was about to leave, his eyes suddenly turned red.

He smelled it...the sweet scent, the Vanilla and Chocolate. Jin was there? But why do he care? He left the washroom.

He went back to the class and saw the seat beside him. Jin was not there. Now he thinks about it, Jin never came back after he left the class in the morning. Did he go home? Was he not feeling well?

He waited for the class to finish and went searching for Jungkook. His brows furrowed when he saw Jungkook by the table laughing with Jimin. Jin was not with Jungkook, then where was he? Maybe he felt sick and went home? Taehyung thought going back to his work.

But as time passed by, he couldn't remove this obnoxious feeling from his chest. He was sensing that something was not right about Jin. He quickly packed his things, running towards Jin's house only to find it locked.

He dialed Jin's number several times which was of no use as it all went to voicemails.

He went back to the campus, searching for Jungkook.

"Jungkook, where is Jin?" Taehyung asked impatiently.

"Huh!? I don't know" Jungkook said laughing back at what Jimin was saying.

"What the fuck Jeon, for God's sake can you please understand this that Jin is not in the campus nor in his home" Taehyung shouted.

"He is not a fucking kid Taehyung, Leave him be. I am sure he went to shopping or Yoongi's" Jungkook said walking away.

Taehyung didn't waste a second to call Yoongi.

"Uhm, Yoongi hyung, Is Jin there with you" he asked anxiously.

"No, Is something wrong? Where is Jin?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone.

"Ah- It's nothing hyung...don't worry. He went shopping,  now I remember " Taehyung forced a chuckle ending the call.

Taehyung didn't want Yoongi to be worried and moreover if Yoongi knows he would definitely make a scene.

Chanyeol, a senior who just happens to pass through by the washrooms noticed the unusual scent of something sweet. He checked all the stalls until one was locked. He stopped in his tracks, knocking on the door once. Receiving no reply he tried once again to get the same silence.

He started banging on the door, but as he saw no reply he pushed the door with one forceful push making  the door fly open. His eyes widened when he saw the omega Jin on the floor passed out.

Yes, he knew who Jin was. Who wouldn't know of the beautiful, adorable omega who captured all the hearts with just one look without himself knowing.

Chanyeol also one of Jin's secret admirers. He adores the omega so much that it makes him smile everytime he comes to his mind but seeing him pale and passed out on the floor, tugged the strings in his heart.

He immediately crouched down tapping the boy's face.

"Jin...Jinnie, wake up" he softly shook the boy but the same silence remained. He was panicking now. What if something bad happens to him?

He immediately lifted the omega in his arms with so much ease, carrying him towards his car and driving of to the nearest clinic. Once he got Jin admitted, he was restless, moving back and forth along the corridor until the doctor came and informed him that Jin was alright but having was a fever.

Chanyeol sighed in releif that something major didn't happen to the boy. He went to Jin, taking his hand into his, observing the beautiful omega sleeping peacefully.

His heart melted at the sight of the cute boy, lips parted and cheeks flushed sue to fever. He wanted to take the omega and keep him with himself and protect him with all his will but sadly he got two other alphas protecting him.

Speaking of that what made Jin passed out on the bathroom floor, what were his two alphas doing?  were Chanyeol's thoughts before a soft voice broke his train of thoughts.

"Chanyeol-ssi..."

Hi guys!  I had to make Chanyeol appear. What can I do, I was craving for that... ChanJin happened in the MC of SBS making me want to write about their ship so badly. ChanJin is the most adorable ship honestly.

I hope you like Chanjin cause it's gonna be showing up in future. Don't hate it coz it's the most adorable ship. Jin is actually younger than Chanyeol UWU...

This chapter was written in a kind of hurry so please bear with the cringey chapter.
I promise I will do better.

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy.
I love you.💜
Bye!