TWELVE

Chapter 12

Jin was in unbearable pain. His body was burning and all he could do was think of Taehyung. Yoongi exactly knew what that means. Jin was in heat and needs Taehyung right now.

Jin was whimpering, his eyes turned to a light shade of crystal blue and his needy pheromones were overpowering the room. They were sitting across each other, Yoongi waiting for Jin to say something but suddenly Jin started squirming, whimpering in his place and that's how Yoongi knew he was in heat.

However Yoongi still didn't knew the fact that Jin's mate was Taehyung, so he was confused as to why Jin was going into heat now since Jungkook would turn 18 next week.

He immediately went to calm down the boy, rubbing his back but Jin was feeling intense pain. His want was only increasing, he couldn't take the pain.

"Taehyung-ssi..." Jin whimpered.

That was what Yoongi needed. Jin's mate was Taehyung. He was shocked by the fact that Jungkook was not Jin's mate but that was not the time to think about that.

He immediately took his phone calling Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!!Jin is in heat...please come here as fast as you can and if you know someone as Taehyung please bring him too" Yoongi said.

"W-What? No...How could it be-" Jungkook dropped his phone.

It was too much to take in. Jin is in his first heat, he need to go but he can't move a muscle. Jin doesn't need him, Jin needs Taehyung. He needs to inform Taehyung but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"Jungkook...whatever you are thinking, please keep it aside. Please, Jin is in pain, please bring along Taehyung if you knkw him. Please Jungkook " Yoongi's voice cut Jungkook off.

"O-ok" Jungkook said cutting the call.

Taehyung didn't know what was happening, all he could feel was pain. He couldn't tell if it was his or Jin's anymore but the pain is killing him. His eyes were of bloodshot red and his forestrain scent was overpowering.

Luckily for him,  Hoseok happened to be passing by and he could tell that scent from anywhere. The scent was so strong that he immediately rushed to Taehyung's house.

"Oh my God Taehyung...What happened?" Hoseok immediately grabbed Taehyung's shoulders making him sit on bed.

"H-Hoseok hyung...it hurts a l-lot" Taehyung said.

Hoseok knew what it meant. Taehyung was going into his first rut, so was his mate going to his first heat.

"Listen Taehyung-" Hoseok was cut off by Taehyung'sphone going off.

Taehyung lifted the call without seeing the caller ID.

"Taehyung...Jin is in heat. He needs you. Please come out of your apartment. I am waiting for you" Jungkook spoke from the other line.

Hoseok could clearly hear what Jungkook said. So Taehyung found his mate, why didn't he tell him but now was not really the time. He needs to help Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately ran towards the front door, pulling Hoseok with him. The people all could feel Taehyung's pheromones which were turning on most of the omegas but he didn't care. He needs Jin right now.

At the parking lot he could see Jungkook waiting dor him. He ran towards Jungkook, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Where is Jin?!" Taehyung growled scaring the people, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

Jungkook didn't know why Taehyung was behaving like that. He looked behind him to see someone which was Hoseok. He hoped for some kind of explanation.

"He is on his first rut" Hoseok said for which Jungkook widened his eyes.

This is not good. Usually alphas and omegas go into first heat and rut different times but when they go at the same time it was not good at all. They represent true love and Jungkook knew it.

His heart broke into million pieces. All his hopes were drowned. Now even though Taehyung was willing to leave Jin but Jin would never let go and it was too painful for Jungkook to accept the fact.

"WHERE IS HE?" Taehyung growled again snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

He simply motioned for Taehyung to get into the car and drove off to Yoongi's place.

Jin's condition was worsening. His body was covered in sweat and his pheromones were giving out at a very fast rate. He was crying, screaming, begging for the pain to go off.

He never thought that his first heat would be so painful. His mark was also burning, it was like he was on fire. The air conditioning was on full mode but it wasn't helping at all.

He needs Taehyung now. He needs to feel Taehyung. Not once did he think of Jungkook. Maybe that's what it is. His state was a mess.

Yoongi took Jin to the bedroom laying him on the bed, stroking his hair hoping that Jin would go to sleep but that was not happening.

"Yoongi hyung...p-please m-make the p-pain go away" Jin pleaded.

Yoongi only hugged the boy. He really wished he could ease the pain but he couldn't do that, but something wasn't normal.

Normally when omegas go into their first heat they wouldn't feel this much pain but Jin was showing so much pain. It was clear through his pheromones and that only means his alpha was also in his first rut.

Yoongi needed to know what happened. He needs to know how Taehyung guy and Jin met but Jin being the only one who could answer was not in the situation. So he only waited for Jungkook to come and explain.

Soon enough the front door slammed open and in came Taehyung slamming the bedroom door open. Jin immediately sat upon catching the scent, the forestrain scent.

As soon as he sat, he was slammed down by a strong force and pressure against his lips. Taehyung was kissing him and he responded to the kiss wrapping his arms arond Taehyung's neck pulling him closer.

"Jin..."

Hi guys! Thankyou all so much for making this book reach 1k reads. I am really thankful to all of you.

How do you think the story is so far?Please tell me if it gets boring. I will make sure to do it as interesting as ossible. If you have any suggestions please comment them. It's very fun to read them.

I am currently working on this book so I may not update 'Lost' for a little while. Hope you understand.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy.
I love you.💜
Bye!