SEVEN

Chapter 7

Jin speed walked over to Taehyung and hugged him bringing a mix of emotions to Taehyung. He buried his nose into Seokjin's neck near the scent gland breathing in the sweet scent of vanilla and chocolate.

Maybe the fact that Jin now is his omega made the alpha protective towards the omega. He gave everyone in the café a death glare stating that he is Jin's alpha. Everyone in the café except Jin noticed the possessiveness in Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung hyung, I brought you this" Jin smiled shyly giving Taehyung the small box containing the pendant. Taehyung cooed at the omega who was looking freaking adorable being all shy.

He took the box and opened it and his breath caught in his throat. The pendant was beautiful and the fact that Jin was the one giving him made it so special to him.

"It's beautiful Jin. Thank you so much" Taehyung said messing with Jin's hair.

"Really hyung! You liked it?"

"Ofcourse. It is perfect" Taehyung grinned showing his perfect set of teeth.

"Hyung...have you found your mate?" Jin asked excitedly. Taehyung's eyes dropped to the ground and he gulped nervously. He glanced at the beautiful tatoo on the omega's neck which he always admired.

The sudden urge to claim the omega as his clouded his mind but as he looked at Jin's eyes he immediately got reminded of Jungkook. No he promised himself that he would keep Jin happy atleast until Jungkook's birthday.

"Uhm...actually no. I've got the tatoo but I don't know anyone having it" he managed to say out.

"Can you show me hyungie?" Jin asked with an adorable pout. There goes Taehyung's heart. Damn!why should he be so adorable.

"Uh-no...It is somewher where I could not show" Taehyung said nervously.

Jin poted dissappointedly. He really want to see since he got no chance of seeing an alpha tatoo so close except for his brother.

Taehyung noticing this immediately changed the topic randomly. Jin slowly forgot about it and went along with Taehyung. They honestly had a lot of fun, making jokes on each other mainlu Taehyung teasing the younger's height.

After their friendly 'date' ended, Taehyung volunteered to walk Jin home. While walking a suuden thought crossed Taehyung's mind.

"Jin, would you answer to my question honestly" Taehyung said in a serious tone.

Jin not noticing the tone Taehyung used was still in a bright mood that he unconciously hummed. Taehyung stopped in his tracks followed by Jin. Taehyung took Jin's hands in his and stared deep into Jin's eyes.

"What would you do if Jungkook is not your mate" Taehyung asked.

Jin's eyes widened and he suddenly got anxious. He was sensing something that was obviously being uncomfortable for him. He looked down before looking upto Taehyung to see that Taehyung was dead serious. He gulped and answer.

"I will still love Jungkook with all my heart" Jin replied confidently.

Taehyung saw the spark in Jin's eyes when he proudly stated that. He noticed the way Jin did not hesitate to answer back and now he was feeling more under pressure. How would he tell that Jin was his mate.

"Why do you ask?"

"N-no. Just curious"

••••••••••••

Mark was waiting for Jin outside the  huge manison for about an hour. He honestly don't want to do this but he had no choice. He immediately hid behind the tree when he heard muffled voices.

Jin and Taehyung stood infront of the door.

"Taehyung hyung, stay the night here please~"Jin whined showing his cute pout.

But Taehyung know better than to stay away from the omega orelse he don't know what he'd do.

"No Jin...I-I have something to do" Taehyung said ruffling Jin's hair.

Jin was now full on whining mode, showing his blue puppy eyes, his omega side was coming out slowly. Taehyung staying there any longer would only make things worse, so he quickly convinced Jin giving him a last hug and leaving but something was not feeling right. He sensed that, his alpha side was telling something was about to happen but he shrugged it off by thinking that it was common for alphas to feel that away after getting their mate.

He walked slowly along the lake not really interested in going home. On the contrary as soon as Taehyung left Mark released a sigh. He made his way over to the front door knocking a couple of times before being ready. As soon as the door opened he pressed the cloth of chloroform onto the others nose.

Jin tried very hard to push the man away but he couldn't due to his short height. The man was way taller than him and he couldn't quite make out the face. He struggled for a long time before his vision turned black and he collapsed.

Mark without having a choice, took Jin to his car fastening the seat belt  of the omega. He looked at the omega feeling very guilty. He knows Jin well, he was nothing but a cheerful,sweet, kind and innocent omega and doing this to him only added to his sins.He drove away to the place where Jimin said to bring him.

Taehyung was feeling restless. He didn't know what was happening to him but he felt the sudden urge to kill someone. He was having mixed emotions like anger was seeping through his veins. His eyes were crimson red and his mark was burning with pain.

He called Hoseok to ask if there is something he would help and Hoseok immediately agreed to come over.

Hoseok widened his eyes upon seeing the messy state of Taehyung. His eyes were glowing, his claws were sticking out, and he was covered in anger pheromones. It suffocated Hoseok to breath in the air.

He went to Taehyung, rubbing his back inorder to make him calm down. It took several minutes for him to calm down, when he eventually did Hoseok asked what he was feeling.

"Hyung, I feel like something is wrong and my mark is burning like hell. Does that mean anything? " Taehyung asked.

Hoseok didn't know what to do but he sure have an idea what was going on and it only means one thing and that was his mate is in danger.

"Taehyung...your mate is in danger" Hoseok said with concern and the next thing he knew was Taehyung standing up, rushing out of the door, slamming it very hard.

"Jin..."