FOUR

Chapter 4

Jin was in his parents house, in his room. Although he doesn't want to come here he had to otherwise Jungkook would become suspicious. So he just stayed in his room playing games on his phone until he remembered a friend here.

He quickly got up and got ready making his way out. His parents were however not there in home as they were always busy with the company. Yes, he have rich ass parents who own the most popular company in Korea.

He made his way out, having the intention to visit his hyung who lived here and surprise him. It had been so long since they met. He knew perfectly well where he was living...so without any guidance he reached the apartment.

He knocked on the door loudly knowing perfectly well that his lazy hyung would be sleeping and it proved to be correct when he heard a few curse words from inside along with some indistinct nagging of disturbing his peaceful sleep.

The door opened reavealing his hyung in messy hair and sleepy eyes but when his eyes caught the person infront of him he was wide awake.

"Jin" he said and hugged the boy in so much excitement blocking the air from the younger.

Jin had to struggle so hard to pull away as he was no match for the beta neither in height nor in strength. But finally he was free and breathed heavily.

"Yoongi hyung...are you planning on killing me" the omega whined again showing his adorable side.

Yoongi let out his gummy smile grabbing the younger and pulling him inside the apartment.

Yoongi was his friend, more like a brother from when he was like a baby. Yoongi was always there when he would whine about Jungkook not paying attention to him or when he fears that Jungkook will not be his mate.

Yoongi eventhough was 20 now, he knew Seokjin very well especially when his mate is Jin's elder brother Namjoon who is in States completing his studies. They are planning of marrying once Namjoon get back because Namjoon already proposed Yoongi before leaving to states.

They were the perfect match of dach other. Yoongi had a beautiful tatoo of a yellow rose on his left arm and so does Namjoon have a tatoo of red rose  on his right arm and when they put their arms together, their tatoos mix so well such as the wines around the yellow rose of Yoongi connects with the wines that of Namjoon. It is a beautiful art to watch at.

Jin wished that Jungkook would soon turn 18 and they could finally be mates. Upon remembering Jungkook he immediately faced Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung you know...Jimin again threatened me" Jin said in a low voice.

Yes Yoongi knew everything about thaat Jimin guy who is back of Jungkook. He hates Jimin so much for doing this to his adorable dongsaeng but he couldn't do anything since Jin insisted with his puppy eyes.

"Aish~for the last time Jin, why don't you tell Jungkook." Yoongi growled.

"No hyung..I don't want to break their friendship and however next week Jungkook is turning 18, and once I will become his mate I bet Jimin can't do anything about it. After that I will tell Jungkook everything. I don't want to put more stress on him" Jin chimed happily.

Yoongi sighed heavily. He can't believe that humans like Jin are even there in this world, who loves so purely and even forgive the ones who try to hurt him. He always wanted Seokjin to be more strong and tell him how the world is but he couldn't help it. He didn't want Jin to know anything and keep his pure and innocent heart to himself.

He smiled fondly at the omega hearing his nagging about how Jungkook teased him, how he hated his classes where Jungkook is not there and how he misses him already.

Jin sure is in love with Jungkook. Jungkook is a lucky guy to have found Jin. Soon they both were talking and laughing and Yoongi was glad that Jin was OK now...not as gloomy as he came.

                           ••••••••••••

Meanwhile...

Jungkook asked Jimin to be his dance partner which Jimin smirked and accepted. Afterall it was his plan. They were spending their time laughing and playing around together but still Jungkook missed Jin. He wanted to see his boyfriend and talk to him. Hug him and kiss him and cuddle to sleep.

He took out his phone and dialed his boyfriend's number.

"Hello Kookie~ I missed you" Jin said in his cute adorable baby voice and Jungkook could already imagine the pout the younger had. He chuckled at his thoughts. Oh God he was so in love.

"I miss you too baby...how is your grandmother"

"Uh-uh.. we-well she is doing OK now but still needs some rest."

"Hmm"

And like that they spent hours talking to each other closing the world completely ignoring everything.Jungkook not noticing a pair of eyes growling angrily at him.

Jimin was so angry that he wanted to just pull that phone from Jungkook and throw it across the room but ofcourse he can't do it since he was supposed to be so soft and innocent infront of Jungkook...atleast for now.

"Kokkie~ we have to practice come on" Jimin whined with a pout feigning innocence.

"Ah...Jin I'm sorry I have to go. I have to practice and Jimin is already calling for me. Bye baby I love you" Jungkook said in a hurry.

"I love you too Kookie" and the call ended.

"Who was that you were talking" Jimin asked eventhough he knew who it was.

"It's Jin" Jungkook said smiling fondly afterwards.

Jimin clenched his fist controlling his anger towards the said omega. Although he have Jungkook with him he was angry on Jin because Jungkook would not even shut his mouth for one second without talking about Jin.

It was so irritating to Jimin that ge couldn't take it anymore. So excused himself and went back home coming up with a plan to get rid of Jin. He called a number and smirked evilly when the person agreed on doing his plan.

"I put my trust on you...Mark"

Hi. How are you guys?
I hope you are enjoying the story. I'm glad many of you liked this. So do you think that Jin would be Jungkook's mate or would it be some other person. Give me your thoughts upon that and also about the story.

Stay healthy and take care of yourselves.
I love you all💜
Bye!