🌅First Impression🌅

🔀🔂 ⏮⏸⏭ Now Playing: 3RACHA - FOR YO... 🔊

Jisung makes his way to exit the house he is currently living in, not caring if he hasn't settled his things after a tiring day's school. The lad takes his skateboard that was lazily leaning against the wall, rolling away with it.

"Jisung, come back here!" His cousin calls out, but the light haired boy was already in a far distance.

It was a bad day, for Jisung, of course.

All the paperwork and assignments that are burdening him, his groupmates in each subject giving almost all the work to him, and not letting him have a good night's sleep to make himself open his eyes no matter how tired he was.

He needs to relieve himself.

The world changed drastically, and sadly his generation didn't get to see the beauty that nature brought. He believes that nature was the only thing that can calm and heal people who are mentally and emotionally stressed out.

Jisung's group of friends didn't even help since they were isolating him, ignoring his rants about his problems, and they will actually end up making serious things Jisung shared into jokes instead of going to the last resort to comfort him and make him feel better.

Jisung rolls through the city with his skateboard, through alleyways and parks that barely grew any dent of plants or grass, this world was barren, where technology reigned the world and nature was neglected. Jisung stops on his tracks when he looked up and saw the city digital clock, it was plastered on the tallest building yet, it was enough for people to call it the city clock tower. He looks at the time, it's already quarter to five, just a great time for watching the sunset.

Jisung went into the building and climbs up the stairs, later on, he starts complaining as to why did he even choose the stairs over the elevator when he knew the tower had atleast forty floors?

Jisung gives up as he reaches the sixth floor, and starts using the elevator from there to reach the thirty-seventh floor to climb up the last three sets of stairs that lead to the rooftop.

Jisung stands at the edge, the sight of mixed orange, yellow and red always makes him feel sentimental, and he hears the hurtful things people say to him that actually gets to the center of his mind, consuming him bit by bit.

He starts crying silently.

Jisung wipes all the tears away, that were flowing out of his eyes, with his palms, and as he turns to look at his right, he sees a raven-haired male, staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" Jisung snaps in nuisance and the other male flinches before looking away, fixing his eyes on the horizon where the sun was starting to set.

Jisung then feels guilty and bad at the same time.

"Hey," Jisung says and the raven haired male turns his head to the younger, "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I just had a bad day," he explains while looking down at his shuffling feet. When the squirrel faced boy looks up, all that he gets from the other male was a warm smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

That's it?!

Jisung expects a response like 'It's nothing' or 'I know how you feel', but in reality, the other didn't even give the effort to even utter a single word or make a sound, nonetheless, Jisung brushes the gesture off, he shyly smiles, and slowly takes a seat on the ledge, a few meters distance away from the other male.

When he finally has a full look, the sun was already setting halfway and silhouettes of the buildings and artificial trees remain as it went lower, and the sun's reflection on the flowing polluted water. Jisung sighs at the sight, his eyes glimmering, it was beautiful - breathtaking - no, ethereal, yet it could've been more beautiful if the day ended nicely, if there wasn't any pollution or anything that ruined things that involved life with it.

"So, you still go to school?" Jisung attempts to open up a conversation with the stranger, the dark haired male nods, "Have any siblings?" He asked again, hoping to get an answer of words. To Jisung's disappointment, the other male shakes his head in response to his question, Jisung sighs in defeat, "Then in what year are you? Do you still go to school?"

Jisung looks at the other male in hope, "College, freshman," Jisung's face lights up as to hear Minho talk for the first time, "You do talk!" He exclaims rather excitedly as he pointed him with an index finger.

The older laughs for a bit, "How about you, what year are you in?" He asks.

"I'm in first year of senior high," Jisung answers with a sigh as he fixed his eyes to the horizon, where the sun was slowly setting.

"It's hard isn't it?" The dark haired male asks out of the blue and as Jisung turns his head to him, he was met with a smiling male with warm eyes, empathy in his eyes, "Whatever it is you're going through, you're doing great," the older says and looks at the sun setting, "things may look difficult, but that's how things go before you recieve any achievement."

Jisung didn't reply, it's not that he didn't want to, he couldn't, he feels like it's better this way, so he looks at the sunset, and the sun was nearly burying itself into the evening, hues of bright red, orange and yellow were slowly and gently replaced with hues of purple, dark blue and black with a hint of the cold early evening breeze.

Jisung stands up, ready to leave, one strap of his bag straddling on one shoulder, hanging lazily, "See you around," he says as he was about to go down the stairs.

"...nho..."

"What?" Jisung turns to the owner of the voice with eyebrows raising in curiosit, he thought he heard him talk, so he just tries to make sure.

"I'm Minho," the older male says, and the latter nods in understanding muttering his name silently, making sure to not forget about him.

"I'm Jisung," the younger replies with a narrow smile, in which the other nods, and it was a sign for Jisung to leave, not forgetting his skateboard, going down the stairs a few floors down, and taking the elevator from the twenty-second floor when he started to his legs aching.

Jisung rides his skateboard to his house, well, the house he lives with his aunt and cousin, and as he opens the door, he sees a cushion being thrown at him, yet he had enough time to dodge and catch it at the same time, "Clean up your room, Ji!"

Jisung sighs, "Don't worry, Mr. Kim Seungmin!" He yells back, mocking his cousin as he was closing the door behind him, "It's my room! I can clean it whenever I want!"

Jisung throws the pillow at his cousin and storms into his room, slamming the door behind him and plopping onto his bed after he put his bag down on the floor and settle his skateboard nearest to the closet, and mutters, "Minho," multiple times before drifting off to sleep.

》a/n《
let's start off a long first chapter ^^
1122 words
thoughts?

》edit《
ahhh i remember wanting to rant about my whole week about my life as a senior high student at february. most of those things (paragraph 4, 7 and 8) happened to me take out the skateboard thingy because i was just walking around and i barely know how to use one.