Prologue

It was an ordinary day for the Russo's, or as ordinary as it could be with a family full of wizards. Justin was at an alien language league club with the fellow nerds, Harper was in her room creating a new outfit made of markers, max was in his room trying to created a new invention that always ended up either exploding or just not doing anything at all, and Alex instead of doing her shift at the sub station was sleeping like usual.

Jerry was about to wake Alex up and force her to go work when the phone rang, he let out a frustrated sigh before answering the phone. That one phone call changed everything for the Russo's. Theresa and Jerry closed the shop and began debating what to do, they didn't want to worry the kids but they also wanted them to spend more time with Theresa's father. After hours of talking it finally was decided the Russo's were going to move in with Theresa's parents, they had a big enough house, the only problem was the kids. They didn't know how they'd react to a move or if Harpers parents would still allow her to live with them. So they called a family meeting that night.

They had to practically drag Alex out of bed even though it was only 7 at night but Alex could sleep anywhere, anytime. When they announced it the room was filled with silence until Alex surprising yells came from the couch. She remembered being young and going to the beach with her grandmother, plus all the good food her grandma would make. Max began thinking of all the pets he could now have since his parents only reason before had been not having house or yard to have one. And Harper assured that it parents would be fine with it, since the whole reason they left harper with them was so she wouldn't have to be traveling with them and the Russian circus daily. Justin with a solemn heart agreed knowing how important this was to his mother, although he worried about having to make friends and possibly graduating without any was possible. Justin wasn't always the most liked but he figured he could find friends in intellectual clubs and classes.

The Russo's would be leaving in two days, giving everyone time to say goodbye to people and to also poof all there stuff into suitcases and be ready to leave the next say. Packing was easy but what would be hard is not being able to use magic around d Theresa family since they were not allowed to know about the wizarding world. Plus jerry still had to prepare his kids for the family wizarding competition, so they would need to find a place to train and teach.

Alex was not only excited for the beach but to start at a new school where no one knew what she was capable of. She was ready use some of her old pranks. To top it all off the Russo's managed to find an old run down restaurant they would recreate the sub shop. Things were beginning to start looking up, but soon their lives would become more chaotic then they had already been.

Alex Russo

 Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote