CHAPTER TWENTYONE

The following Sunday the wizarding world new channel was on the tiny yellow TV as Alex ate her cereal in the lair

The following Sunday the wizarding world new channel was on the tiny yellow TV as Alex ate her cereal in the lair. She found normal world news less entertaining, like she had just watched story on how a dragon had set fire to an explosive creating warehouse. She continued eating even as her brothers and Harper came and judged the channel except Max who looked intrigued. "I don't know why you watch that channel Alex it's just a bunch of creatures and wizards doing bad things never good.... Now I know why you watch it." Harper said coming to a realization as Justin nodded believing it 100%. "Well I'm just on the look for things you know. Plus it's funny to watch." She mumbled the last part making the two give disapproving looks.

Her thoughts strayed to Paul knowing he'd enjoy this show but he was currently on patrol until 5. Suddenly A story came on the news of a painting wolf. "Guys that Mason!" Alex exclaimed hearing the brief description of the dog and it's talents. "I don't know Alex.... I mean we saw him disappear in the pods. Plus every time you see a dog doing human things you assume it's him." Harper explained as Justin had to name an example of the bull dog riding the skateboard. However everyone went silent as the news reporter showed what the dog continued to paint.... Alex. "Or maybe it's him." Justin mumbled as they watched in disbelief.

An older couple of rednecks walked in for an interview about their pet claiming she was all he would paint. And that people could come buy it right now and listed there address which Alex wrote down in a hurry. "Come on guys we gotta go save him!" She exclaimed about to magically poof there when Justin stopped her. "Have you even thought about what Paul's gonna think about going after your Ex?" He asked like she was crazy. "Would you do it if it was Juliet even if your with Leah?" He stayed silent knowing he would making Alex nod as they went to the location. It looked like it had on the news and she shot Paul a text saying she would be back in Forks soon just taking care of some Wizard business.

It's not like he'd see it right away but just in case she got held up she wanted him not to think she forgot about him. The three rednecks walked out of their trailer home leaving it open for the 4 to sneak inside. Alex eyes immediately found Mason tied up and she had the heart necklace just to check that it was him. Putting it on him it glowed. She broke down crying and hugging him not sure was gonna do to bring him back. But the three wizards and Harper stole him and took him back to Forks Washington. They just stared at him as he stared at them. "Sooooo how are we supposed to fix this?" Justin asks making Alex sigh and crouch down by him and let his head. "I don't know..... maybe he just wants to be free." She mutters petting him.

"No way! We can't just do that to him. We should at least try." Max said upset yet serious for once. Alex felt like crying however unsure on how she could possibly turn the wolf back into a man again. "I'm sorry Mason. If you want to go then- I take you outside brut- if you want us to at least try and turn you back then stay." She mumbled and he looked at the door but then back to her before sitting down beside her. "Alright let's get to work!" Justin exclaimed excitedly when someone suddenly walked into the substation. "What are you guys doing?" Leah asked having a bag of lunch for her and Justin who stayed standing with his finger still pointing to the ceiling but his proud smile fell. "Uh Leah- this is our new dog..... Benji." Just lied horribly making Leah give him an unimpressed stare.