Lost

I'm making the characters from vampire diaries still in high school.

    Amara p/v

                     I felt empty and lost ...........he promised me........he promised me he'd come back safe....and now he's (voice cracking) .........now he's dead. My name Amara Gilbert my sister is Elena Gilbert her boyfriend is Stefan who disappeared leaving Elena and me without a goodbye he was my best friend. But I understand what he's feeling he lost damon . They were brothers who had fought over a girl named Katherine Pierce (Petrova) in 1864 she turned them into vampires. 

             Yes supernatural creatures exist vampires, werewolfs, doppelgangers,hybrids, witches. Me and Elena are vampires it happened the night mine and Matt's truck went off the bridge because Rebecca a vampire who was one of the oldest in excistence was standing in the middle of the road. Matt swerved around her which forced me to go off that bridge into the water I was conscious matt wasn't. Stefan came he tried to pull me out but I wouldn't let him he had to save Matt my child hood friend Elena's ex. Finally he pulled him out but I couldn't hold my breath anymore and lost consciousness and when I woke up in my bed I found out that I had died with vampire blood in my system. Damon was mad but then we both found a perk we could be together forever or that's what I thought.

            Elena turned into a vampire the night Klaus the hybrid (oldest vampire,brother of Rebecca,) To become a vampire / werewolf hybrid he had to kill elena damon forced her to drink his blood because he knew if I lost elena I lost myself. So when she was drained entirely of blood she died and came back a vampire. Elena's sad because Stefan left and bonnie our best friend died she was a witch. She was like a sister to us so on top of the sadness for damon I was also hurt from losing bonnie. Alaric came back to life he was elena,Jeremy and my guardian again. Jeremy is my twin brother bonnie was his girlfriend he is a vampire hunter but not since he lost bonnie now he just plays video games and gets drunk.

                                        All the Gilbert children are hurting we deal with to much death. So for a new start we're moving to beacon hills, California where alaric got a new teaching job we were bummed and Caroline my other friend says Stefan left looking for ways to bring damon back and she just stayed in mystic falls to try and find a way to move the magic border around the town that stops vampires from entering without dieing.
So its going to be my first day at beacon hills school today I got dressed (picture above) I was going to act like nothing was wrong or at least try to not be known as the girl surrounded by death. I'm a junior this year with Jeremy and Elena's a senoir. I just hope things stay normal in this town.....hope.