Goodnight

Amara p/v

                        When i got to Scotts he was doing home work i sat next to him and watched him work. But I start feeling bored and start bugging him.

Amara; Scccooooottttt(drawing it out)
Scott: Yeeeeesssss(drawing it out but not looking up and keeps working)
Amara: Am I distracting you?
Scott: Nope (popping the P)
Amara: I can distract you
Scott: id like to see you try
Amara: I will

                                I got up and put my very revealing pj's and open the bathroom door and lean against the frame looking at him. I know he knows im there but he still keeps working so i walk up to him and sit on the bed behind him. I get on my knees and look over his shoulder pressing my self against his back he stops writing for a second.

Amara: Am I distracting you now
Scott: No my hand is just cramping up but its fine now

                                He starts writing agin and bend my head down and kiss blow his ear.
Amara; What about now?
Scott: No

                He seems more nervous each time i ask but this time im determined to distract him. So i kiss down his neck and slowly wrap my hands around the front of his neck. Running my hands down his stomach feeling his abs under his shirt.Suddnly i hear a thud and stopped kissing his neck to look up and notice his homework on the floor. He turns around and pins me to the bed straddeling me I pull his shirt over his head. He starts kissing my neck as i run my hand over his abs. When he starts sucking on my sweet spot i moan his name in his ar causing him to growl.
                He takes my shirt off and befoe he can do any thing else i use my vamp speed to be straddeling him now. His expression sseems surprised until i stat kissing down his chest down to his waistline causing him to moan my name . I undo his pants button and he kicks his shoes and pants off . I stand up and take my pajama pants off.

                                After a few hours me and Scott ay in his bed cuddling he kisses my forhead and i look up at him.
Amara; Scott?
Scott; Yeah?
Amara: What was she like?
Scott: She came from a family of hunters, She could make anyone smile, She was friendly to everyone, 
Amara: She sounds nice
Scott: What about Damon
Amara: Damon was always protective of me he'd kill anyone to save me, he was selfish, He always lied to me so i wouldnt get hurt, But he always pushed me to be myself. When I became a vampire evryone looked at me like a broken toy. But not Damon he told me he never seen me more alive.
Scott: He sounds llike a nice a guy
Amara:(giggles) No he dosnt but belive me he was
Scott: Goodnight Amara
Amara: Goodnight Scotty

Scott p/v

                Im doing homwwork when Amara came over and sat next to me. I could feel her intent stare and tried to focus which she did not make easy.

Amara; Scccooooottttt(drawing it out)

Scott: Yeeeeesssss(drawing it out but not looking up and keeps working)
Amara: Am I distracting you?
Scott: Nope (popping the P)
Amara: I can distract you
Scott: id like to see you try
Amara: I will

                I had no idea what  she meant by that i kept working when i felt her get up grab her pajamas and go into the bathroom. I sighed in relief that i could recollect my self for a minute When i hear the bathroom door open  i keep my eyes looking down at my homework as i feel her sit behind me. Maybe I over thought everything she had said earliar. I keep working when i suddenly feel her pressing against my back i stop writing for a second. I try to keep my heart rate calm so she cant hear it.

Amara: Am i distracting you now?
Scott: No my hand is craming up but its fine now.

                        I go back to writing thinking what was she going to do next when i feel her warm lips under my ear. I holed in a growl 
thinking what am i going to do.

Amara; What about now?
Scott: No

                        I know I probably seem nervous and I am. Suddenly out of no where she kisses down my neck and slowly wraps her hands around the front of my neck. Running her hands down my stomach feeling my abs under my shirt. When i've finally had enough of the teasing i throw my homework on the floor making her freeze. Which gives me a chance to turn and pin her to the bed straddeling her, she pulls my shirt over my head. I start kissing her neck as she runs her hand over my abs. When I start sucking on her sweet spot she moans my name in my ear causing me to growl.

                This has been one of the first night i've actually ever slept with a clear mind. After we you know we talked about Allison and Damon. Allison and Amara are similar personality wise. Damon sounds kind of like Derek with maybe a bit of Stiles personality too.